“Good service and food”

Ranked #3 of 175 Restaurants in Wayne
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We love the Cheesecake Factory. Great menu, good service and good food. We do not come for the cheesecake, but love the layered fudge cake for dessert instead. Chopped salads are great as well. Happy to find one when visiting this mall!

TCF_Guest_Services, Guest Relations Manager at The Cheesecake Factory, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hi Lovenyc210, Thank you for your review. We're glad to hear that you enjoyed your meal and we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Our Sunday , ( Easter lunch )

Nasty , disgusting ,the tuna tartar was with extra seasoning “HAIR “(you can see in the photo below the review). And the only conversation from the manager was “I will take care that appetizer”,Really!!!!
Is hard to give opportunities to chain restaurants for that reason. They don’t have no need to keep up the clientele , ...!!!
Absolutely nasty have that hair in the food , special bc look the size the hair!!!

Hi Vidabr, We would like to speak with you a bit more about your experience. Please contact us by going to our website's Contact Us page and click "General Questions" from the Contact Category menu. Thank you!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

My husband & adult daughter had dinner to celebrate my birthday. I was looking forward to Miso salmon which is my favorite Cheesecake Factory entree. Unfortunately they did not have it that night and the waitress said she had to disappoint about five customers that evening because she could not provide the Miso salmon dish. I had the Jamaican Black Pepper Shrimp and it was good but not as good as the Miso Salmon. My daughter ordered the crab cake sandwich and they didn’t have that either so she ordered a bacon-bacon cheeseburger. She said it was also good. The cheesecake is always the highlight and as usual, the Dulce de leche was good!
We have eaten at many different Cheesecake Factory locations. This locationgot off to a slow start but it is now on par with other Cheesecake locations.
The waitress and staff were friendly! The location within the Short Hills Mall makes parking ample. On the down side, the floor could have used a good sweeping & cleaning.
If you like the Cheesecake Factory chain, your food and experience will be pretty predictable unless they run out of your favorite entrees & forget to clean the floor .

Reviewed 18 March 2018

I do like the wide selections this restaurant offers but it can add up quickly. I found the quality of the fool and the service very good. AS I am sure most know this place can be busy at peak dinner time so I always go at the tal end of dinner time.

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

This is one of those restaurants in which you almost expect to take home food with you. Unless you are really hungry!

I love the mac and cheese burger. It is a fried macaroni and cheese on top of a burger, and all the good stuff too.

Of course the desserts, all those wonderful cheesecakes, are spectacular too!

Been to The Cheesecake Factory? Share your experiences!