“Terrible service ”
Review of TGI Fridays

TGI Fridays
Reserve with OpenTable
TGI Fridays is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #133 of 183 Restaurants in Wayne
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Description: In Manhattan in 1965, there was no place where people could go out to meet friends and make new ones in an environment that was at once both relaxed and yet exciting. Then, Alan Stillman opened Fridays as a way, he said, "to meet Pan Am stewardesses." Suddenly, there was a place with great food, new and exciting drinks and an electric energy. A place where bartenders mixed the environment just as well as they mixed drinks. In short, a place like nowhere else. Today, Fridays in Wayne, NJ is still America's most iconic bar and grill. We embrace and celebrate our heritage as a bar. One that just happens to serve killer food in an environment where it's always Friday.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

This Friday’s is poorly run. The kitchen is loud and raucous; the servers care very little about their tables and responsibilities. Our order was incorrect and the server did not return to our table until the others were almost done with their meals. He said he’d go get the missing item right away. He never returned. We did not get drink refills. The correction was never made - we never received the missing fries. Our drinks were never refilled. Processing our check took so long that I cancelled my credit card as we left. I didn’t feel comfortable that my card had been out of my hands for almost 10 minutes. There are so many options for dining in the Willowbrook Mall area, don’t bother with this one.

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

I used too love going to TGI Fridays, but it seems that over the past couple of years the prices keep going up and the portions keep getting smaller. A recent visit by myself, my wife and mother in law for dinner ended up with a bill of over $75 (before tip) and with no appetizers or alcoholic beverages. The worst part is that the food is now only mediocre and the portions are very small, we were still hungry when we left. I also find it strange that they no longer serve baked potatoes, what's up with that?

Reviewed 16 August 2017

The location and Ambience is very good. I have ordered vegetarian food and my friend ordered ribs. the food quality was Ok. specially for vegetarian people having limited choices.

Reviewed 25 June 2017

Went here for lunch with a friend of mine. I ordered a lunch special consisting of a half sandwich and a side salad. The food was good and the sandwich was a whole sandwich and not a half, which I was fine with. It was served on a Torta roll and nor whatever they advertised. None the less. It was good.
Im did order a Lager beer, brewed in PA and it was a tall or 23 oz. glass and for 7.00 (expensive for local beer and in N. Jersey). The problem was that it was almost flat and not cold enough.
Service was so so, or took too long to get the meal.
Its a chain and you get what you get.

Reviewed 1 May 2017

I visited with my family on 4/30/17. when we got there the guy that takes you to the table, took us to this dirty table. there was garbage under the table shair were dirty. and then we order are food wish was a rib eye steak, after half and hour we were talled they did not have any. Are hosteds was in a different planet. glass of water forget it.

Been to TGI Fridays? Share your experiences!