See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 October 2018

I travel a lot but always find myself eating in my room. I never sit at the bar alone. However, this hotel is "amazing" and i am talking about the team --Carlo the bartender is fantastic. He makes you feel right at home. He is extremely friendly -his service is exceptional -. You quickly forget you are traveling on business and alone. The desk staff is amazing also. Mo is great as well. You will not be disappointed. I wont stay anywhere else when traveling to NJ. Thank you Carlo - your the best and the definition of operational excellence.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
MagedM542, General Manager at Courtyard Wayne Fairfield, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2018

Dear Connie G,

Thank you for your comment and critique. I will be certainly pass along your kind words to Carlo. We really appreciate your business and being your home away from home. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel.

Safe travels
Maged M

Reviewed 2 October 2018

We stayed here with friends for a weekend. Brand new hotel and bets of all the Marriott service. staff at the desk and housekeepers are amazing. The lobby is very modern and plenty of seating technology.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends

Dear sam o

Thank you! We really appreciate your kind words. The staff and management proud ourselves with providing the best service in the neighborhood. Please come visit us again soon.

Thank you and safe travels.
Maged M
General Manager.

Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

I stayed at thisCourtyard out of necessity but found an updated property with amazing service! Shout out to Carlo in the bar - I came to the lobby area to work and have one drink, he kept the whole room energized and I enjoyed his hospitality! Thank you for great service felt like you were hosting me in your home ❤️

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 September 2018

I typically don't write reviews for hotels because they are all so similar, BUT this hotel is fantastic. The lobby decor and layout is great But it was the room that compelled me to post. The layout and design was so unique I loved it! Quirky angles and attention to detail was very impressive. And the staff was great too.The lobby bar was unexpectedly still open after a wedding we attended and we had lots of fun watching the game with everyone.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Susan W
Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

Really nice clean hotel. Great staff good size rooms. USB plugs everywhere! Nice courtyard in,the back too! The staff was quick the beds were very comfortable and again the service was unbelievably prompt and good.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family