“Cozy and So Yummy!”

Ranked #1 of 4 Bakeries in Waldwick
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Charming, friendly cafe serving interesting breakfast, lunch, and creative weekend brunch. Bakery features house specialty scones, brownies, cookies, and cakes, tarts, pastries and gift trays.
Reviewed 13 November 2016 via mobile

Such a cute little place in the heart of Waldwick! My friend and I popped in for breakfast this week and had super comforting, yummy brunch-type offerings. This is a place to go for more upscale egg dishes than a diner and more welcoming and cozy than a stuffy restaurant. The service was so friendly and much quicker than expected considering that it was mostly a full-house at the time. My friend and I shared a Chocolate Croissant and with tea before our Pumpkin Oatmeal came out, and then I had a fantastic dish of Eggs Over Easy with Sweet Potato and Ham Hash .... delish! Can't wait to come back soon, thank you.

Reviewed 10 August 2016

Great ambiance and food. Wonderful for lunch or brunch. So glad we have this little gem locally. Always hard to choose what to order as all choices are mouthwatering good.

Reviewed 16 June 2016 via mobile

Primarily sweet bakery goods, high quality especially the chocolate chip cookies. Limited soup choice.

Good cleanliness; no rest room.
Hi

Reviewed 21 May 2016 via mobile

I enjoyed the food. My review is poor based on how bad the service was. Maybe it's better when it's not busy. We were a table of two (grandson and grandma for Mother's Day brunch). It took them 5 minutes to acknowledge us, another 5 to get us water and another 10 before they came back to tell us coffee was brewing. 20 minutes later no coffee and order is just being taken. I think it was the who owner who came by to see if we needed anything midway through the meal and I asked for another cup of coffee. It never came and she just went to the next table and was standing their gabbing to the patrons next to us for no joke 10 minutes.

6  Thank Montonde
Reviewed 25 April 2016

We have gone to La Vie En Rose Cafe a number of times now, and each time has been excellent. The food is fantastic and the portions are generous. There is a large menu and plenty to please both adults and kids. While on the smaller side (it is a cafe) it never feels crowded. The decor is pleasant and even when busy the service is excellent, so there is never a long wait. Definitely get some scones to go, as they are delicious and stay fresh for awhile.

1  Thank VacationMom201