“At Last I Found a Good Chinese Restaurant in the Area”

Samuel's & Chef Chan Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #19 of 115 Restaurants in Voorhees
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 30 August 2016

My experience was excellent, from the moment we were greeted by the very friendly staff to all the dishes that were served. Everything tasted fresh and was cooked to perfection. My favorite chinese restaurant is Hong Kong Pearl in Langhorne, but this is a close second. Now I don't have to drive an hour to get good food.

Reviewed 18 August 2016 via mobile

I have been here several times, take out as well as eat. The staff is super friendly. Food is delicious. I especially love the walnuts chicken.
My children love it there as well!

Reviewed 22 June 2016

this what food should taste like and the people who serve it are so nice the owner calls all the regulars by name and knows what they want. Been there twice already and will be back

Reviewed 17 June 2016

road past and saw their sign I was really lucky the place was very nice and the people there were very quick to say welcome. I had a restaurant that I love and it closed this one is right up there with it. Had pepper steak and egg roll soup and all was great. And the price was great. will be back.

Reviewed 23 May 2016 via mobile

Went to Samuel Chan's for the second time and we plan to go back again soon. They have a friendly and attentive staff. The food comes out hot and tasty. Prices seem fair. The restaurant appears clean. What more is there?