“Maybe last visit?”

Iron Hill Brewery & Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Iron Hill Brewery & Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 116 Restaurants in Voorhees
Cuisines: American, Brew Pub
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

I have eaten at iron hill about 10x...twice in Voorhees...took our son for his birthday last night. Not real happy. My soup never came. The chili cheese burger was tiny and had no chili! Shrimp and scallops for 23 bucks were overcooked and really small. Mashed potatoes were cold and hard. Waitress never returned to the table to see if everything was ok. Had to hunt her down to get another beer. I almost never do this but I had to speak to the manager. Fortunately, he comped the meal but I'm skeptical about returning. Too many things to improve upon. My son said the chili they eventually put on the burger tasted like it came from a can. Too bad...the beers were excellent. My son said it best. Maybe just go back for beer and cheese steak egg rolls. Only good part of the meal.

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

We really like this place in the Voorhees Town Center. Good variety of food, and seasonal beers are always on tap.

Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

My daughter took me here for dinner while I visited from GA. Fun atmosphere! Not very quaint. Loud and close quarters.
Philly cheesesteak egg rolls were so yummy!

Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

Sent burger back - was raw - ordered medium. Still wasn’t done properly when came out 2nd time.

Ate fries and regretted it. They were also not cooked properly - a combination of soggy and raw.

Expected more - have been to maple shade location and was very impressed. This was the opposite of that experience.

Jason M, General Manager at Iron Hill Brewery & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are very sorry to hear it was not a positive one. We take your experience very seriously and will work toward improving based upon your feedback. I would like to contact you privately so that we can work to make it right for you.

Reviewed 15 March 2018

I visited Iron Hill Brewery expecting that the food would be an after-thought to their beer offerings. Instead, I found surprisingly good food. I started with eh Kennett Square mushroom soup and it was terrific. I had the grilled chicken caesar and it was truly quite delicious. The lettuce was crisp and fresh, and the dressing was not the typical creamy, fake version of a classic caesar. Instead, it had a fresh, lemony taste that was perfect. And the chicken was obviously hot off the grill. Overall it was a wonderful experience.