“Events Cake”
Review of Sweet Eats Bakery

Sweet Eats Bakery
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Voorhees
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

I love this place. If you are looking for a place that does great cakes, this is that place. For all my events need I absolutely recommend and have Sweet Eats do the cake...

This bakery has the best eating pastries in my world. I traveled to Europe and lived in the United States of America and was born in Jamaica and I’m yet to taste a pastry better than what is offered here.

Great employees, wonderful owners and excellent tasting pastries are definite recipes for success. Thanks for taking the time to maintain the same feel and taste in both locations.

If you are in the South Jersey you should certainly make this a stop.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 24 July 2018

I have tried 3 different cakes from this bakery, chocolate silk, pina colada and passion fruit. All three were delicious. The only one ordered ahead was chocolate silk by my husband for my birthday. The pina colada I got for a graduation dinner we had for my son and it was awesome and I just went into the store last week and wanted a cake for my son's birthday and the passion fruit was the special and it was also delicious. I like that they have a huge selection all the time so you really don't need to order ahead there will always be something and they personalize it right there. It may be crowded but they have plenty of people worka and the line moves quickly. Great bakery.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 11 October 2017

I have been going here for years incredible cakes, cupcakes and cookies you can really let your imagination run away with all the choices to fill everyone's sweet-tooth from young to old. The icing is always top notch not to sweet just right. Bring the family make it a chill night at home with some sweets to eat.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

Got a batman themed birthdaycake for my husband this year from Sweet Eats! I was WOWed how beautiful it cake out and everyone commented how delicious it was! It was a large sheet and came out to about $60 with tax and add ons- worth every penny!

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

For all my events need I absolutely have to have Sweet Eats do the cake...

Date of visit: August 2017

Been to Sweet Eats Bakery? Share your experiences!