“I like there food, but lunch specials are over-priced”

Eric's Restaurant & Pizza
Ranked #18 of 143 Restaurants in Vineland
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Greek, Pizza
Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

They always have a nice selection, but for these parts, lunch specials should have high value. My lunch today was about twice what I should spend, and that was before taxes, tip and I had water to drink!

Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

Their Monarch Chicken Panini burger was over seasoned and distracted from the chicken flavor almost am entirely. Sheppard's pie could have been better too. There should have been a layer over the near then backed shortly. It was squirted on like a decoration instead.

Reviewed 18 August 2017

I have been here for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Breakfast being my favorite meals makes this a go to place for me. French toast here is my favorite.

Reviewed 29 June 2017

we tried this on friday night, it was empty, the food is just o kay. heard it does a good lunch but have not tried it.

Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

We live less than a mile from Eric's Deli. This is our goto place for that home cooked style of food! We have never had a bad meal from Eric's deli. Everyone is always pleasant as they greet you as soon as you walk in. When in Vineland go taste the very authentic Greek menu. You'll love it!

Been to Eric's Restaurant & Pizza? Share your experiences!