“All kinds of great options”

Eric's Restaurant & Pizza
Ranked #16 of 151 Restaurants in Vineland
Cuisines: Deli, Greek, Pizza
Reviewed 18 August 2017

I have been here for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Breakfast being my favorite meals makes this a go to place for me. French toast here is my favorite.

Reviewed 29 June 2017

we tried this on friday night, it was empty, the food is just o kay. heard it does a good lunch but have not tried it.

Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

We live less than a mile from Eric's Deli. This is our goto place for that home cooked style of food! We have never had a bad meal from Eric's deli. Everyone is always pleasant as they greet you as soon as you walk in. When in Vineland go taste the very authentic Greek menu. You'll love it!

Reviewed 16 November 2016

I don't know about anything else on the menu, but this salad is a-m-a-z-I-n-g! Huge salad, with a generous helping of grilled chicken, home made croutons, and love the dressing.

Wish I was in town for another day just so I could eat this salad again.

Reviewed 26 October 2016 via mobile

Their menu is extensive, the quality is very good, service is great and value is excellent. This is my new go to place for breakfast and dinner.

Been to Eric's Restaurant & Pizza? Share your experiences!