“Amazing Greek food great for the whole family!”
Review of Olympia Restaurant

Olympia Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 153 Restaurants in Vineland
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 12 April 2017

Every year we visit New Jersey and every year we MAKE SURE we go to this restaurant at least once or twice. It is an experience and the food is incredible. The portions are great and service is absolutely wonderful. Olympia never disappoints.... Great for the whole family.

Reviewed 10 April 2017

I was in town for a get together and the night before some friends and I visited Olympia for dinner on the suggestion of a local.

We were told in advance it was a BYOB so we picked up a bottle of wine on the way.

The humus and pita that we started with was really good. Two of us ordered a lamb dish that was recommended by the server. The third person ordered a cheese steak casserole dish. The lamb was cubed and served in a sauce topped with cheese. The serving was plentiful however the lamb was flavorless. The person that had the cheese steak casserole ate less than half of it. He said it was not what he expected.

I am sure they have good dishes as the place was busy and the reviews decent. I think we just struck out the night we were there.

Reviewed 10 April 2017

Olympia has the absolute best Greek food I have ever had. I usually get the Gyro or gyro salad. My husband loves the moussaka. There Tzatziki sauce is amazing and their salads are wonderful. Warm pitas go great with both. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this place. I have gotten gyros at other places and they cannot compare to Olympia. They do take out also.

Reviewed 24 March 2017 via mobile

We thoroughly enjoyed our lunch today. The Greek salad with shrimp was amazing! As well as the one with crabmeat! It was only outdone by the most delicious rice pudding!! Bravo!! We will be back soon!!

Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

Our absolute favorite place for salad. I can honestly say that I have never bought anything other than a crab salad from Olympia. I don't ever want to try anything else, why when I love the crab salad. Huge lumps of crab meat, garlic and dill taste, warm pita bread......, AMAZING!!

1  Thank Corrado8974

Been to Olympia Restaurant? Share your experiences!