Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$100
Agoda.comUS$100
FindHotel
Etrip
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

Great price for a clean, quiet room. The Wi-Fi works and the beds are firm leading to smart stay well worth the price.

This was my fifth stay (four nights this time) and I will gladly book my next stay there as I awoke refreshed and well rested each morning.

Date of stay: July 2014
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank ERIC A
Reviewed 7 May 2013

The fair was a pleasant surprise.Room rates are unbelievable. The rooms are clean and the staff, especially Michael , are friendly and welcoming. No, it's not the Hilton but for value and safety it's super

Date of stay: April 2013
2  Thank mmmapeel
Reviewed 24 March 2013

Stayed here when we were at a friends wedding in the area. Very clean rooms, pretty good service and accommodating when we had to check in late because of the time of the wedding. We saved a chunk not staying at the wedding hotel but got just as good accommodation here.

Our room had a queen bed and was in the back area of the motel. Surprisingly quiet considering the traffic route 17 gets.

We'll be back for the next wedding!

Date of stay: March 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Aine_O659
Reviewed 4 March 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for two nights. Was told rooms are $63 a night if you pay cash and $65 if you use a credit card. I called two other places on route 17 all in Ramsey or USR and this motel and one other were 65 and the third was around $80.

[Pros]:
# had an issue & the owner apologized sincerely and agreed to a reasonable discount
# free cable & wifi. Large flat screen tv with remote and ch. 591 was free (adults only) ;)
# comfortable bed, believe it was queen size
# clean walls, carpet, ceiling, bathroom
# two end tables and a large dresser
# no mildew or mold smells
# working mini-fridge and microwave
# two bars of soap, three plastic cups & an ice container
# nice sized, clean desk
# heater/ac unit which worked very well and was running before I got in
# quiet at night, I didn't even hear the highway but I was in the building in the back
# adequate parking, recently paved lot (no potholes or bumps)
# nice maids who were not constantly trying to clean my room

[Cons]:
# room had a *very* faint smell of cigarettes, and I mean VERY faint
# no shampoo or conditioner
# no pens or paper

This isn't going to compare to a $190 / night room at a hotel but it does the job and does it well.

Bottom line (which is all that matters).
—------------------------------------
Would I stay here again?
Answer: Yes

Date of stay: February 2013
3  Thank Doofrevol
Reviewed 9 January 2013

I stayed overnight at the Fair Motel and the name was quite appropriate. I had a non smoking double room that was clean and large. There was a flat screen TV with free cable, a fridge and a microwave, and free Wi-Fi with good coverage. If you are looking for a clean, comfortable room at a fair price and with a convenient location then the Fair Motel is an excellent value.

Date of stay: January 2013