“Fresh Seafood!”

Allen's Clam Bar
Ranked #9 of 48 Restaurants in Tuckerton
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 30 June 2015

Deliciously fresh seafood no frills atmosphere! I always get the broiled seafood combination (scallops, shrimp, flounder) and it is always perfectly done! Comes with a salad and I choose the baked potato, very good. Husband got the broiled flounder with fries and cole slaw, very good. BYOB, package goods store across the street.

Date of visit: June 2015

Reviewed 29 June 2015

We went here recently for dinner mainly because Breezes wasn't open (same owners) and I was itching for some fried clam strips. The interior is basic, nothing special, but the food is incomparable. The dinners are more than one person can eat, with sides and a roll (yummy). I got my fried clams, and my friend had the fish and chips (fried flounder with fries). Both were dee-lish! The seafood here is freshly caught nearby, or otherwise shipped fresh from fairly locally. I'm not a seafood person, but I love fried clams and crab cakes, and they are both wonderful here!

Date of visit: June 2015
Reviewed 29 April 2015

Like the fresh seafood here. Portions are good, service good, your basic NJ seafood shack. We go off season as it is crowded during the summer. Like getting the oyster stew. Not the cheapest seafood, but consistent quality. We go there several times a year.

Date of visit: March 2015
Reviewed 26 February 2015

I've been going there for over 30 years. Seafood is always fresh and the service is great. Part of my Lenton tradition each year. Spoiled by the freshness and culinary treats.

Date of visit: February 2015
Reviewed 16 February 2015

Food mediocre , the reason to go is for nostalgia. Had their French fried lobster that was disappointing.

Date of visit: March 2014