All reviews burger king front desk quality inn breakfast buffet room was clean choice hotels outdoor pool bar restaurant great place to stay the garden state parkway business trip easy access nice stay the entire staff the jersey shore new jersey seaside heights
Reviewed 7 February 2017 via mobile

Went and stayed for a party in a king suite with jacuzzi tub. Hotel itself seems ok but the room was a dive. Upon arrival room was clean but didn't smell good. Tv didn't work properly, furnishings old and showing major signs of wear. Tacky fireplace in the room. Linens were clean and fresh. Plenty of towels in the room. I didn't care for the breakfast and the older woman at the breakfast desk was rude. I don't understand why this is not included in the high rate. The party and the hotel bar afterwards was good. Bartenders were friendly. It was a very old crowd in the bar though. I would have picked another hotel if I had the choice. Not worth the money.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Butterfly0729
CHotelTR, Manager at Clarion Hotel & Conference Center Toms River, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2017

Thank you for your taking the time to review your recent stay with us. We apologize greatly for any inconvenience that you experienced at our hotel. All of your feedback is appreciated, and we will work to remedy the issues you mentioned. Thank you.

Reviewed 3 February 2017

Great service and very reasonable. The room was clean and in great shape. The continental breakfast for #7.50 needs some improvement but there are plenty of local eateries to choose from. Highly recommend it!

Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
CHotelTR, Manager at Clarion Hotel & Conference Center Toms River, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2017

Thank you for your 4 star hotel review! We're so glad you enjoyed your stay with us, and we look forward to seeing you again. Thank you!

Reviewed 3 February 2017

I had a business meeting in Toms River and since the meeting was right at the hotel, I stayed here.

I needed one single page document printed prior to my meeting and when I called down to the front desk they said it was not a problem and gave me the email address to send it to. When I came down 45 min later clerk had not even looked at email. When she found it she was unable to print the document. If they are going to have conference rooms they should have a means of printing.

One bright spot was that I had room service from Ike's and it was really good and far exceeded the quality of typical room service.

I'd have no problem staying here again.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your hotel review. We appreciate your feedback and comments. We apologize for any inconvenience that you experienced during your stay with us. Your feedback will help us to better serve our future guests. Thank you.

Reviewed 30 January 2017

Have stayed here many times over the years & found the rooms to be clean & nicely furnished. Staff is always responsive & very pleasant. Nice size rooms. Only negative is some rooms near the ballroom can hear music from events. Late night guests can be noisy in hallway. Well managed hotel. Buffet breakfast is good value.

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
CHotelTR, Manager at Clarion Hotel & Conference Center Toms River, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2017

Thank you for the 4 star hotel review! Thank you for complimenting our staff and the cleanliness of our guest rooms. We're so glad you enjoyed your stay with us, and like our full hot breakfast buffet. We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 29 January 2017

This is a great place to stay. Top notch employees, rooms are very clean and everything is just like home. Desk setup was great for a business trip. Bathroom was well stocked with all amenities. Bed was very comfortable.

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
CHotelTR, Manager at Clarion Hotel & Conference Center Toms River, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2017

Thank you for the 5 star hotel review! We're so glad you enjoyed your stay with us! Thank you for complimenting our staff, and our cleanliness! Thank you!