TP Hotel
US$167
ClarionHotels
Comfort Inn Toms River(Toms River)(Great Value!)
US$160
US$148
US$119
ComfortInn
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$139/night.

US$91
US$88
Travelocity
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 August 2016

I didn't pay attention to the reviews, mistake #1. I had stayed there when it was the Red Roof Inn a few yrs ago and it was decent. The 1st rm smelled like smoke, had a bucket under the sink, no lampshades, dead batteries on the remote with no back, and a refrigerater that didn't work. The next rm they gave us had no covers on the electrical outlets, and there were no lampshades, repaired kicked in bathrm door I got stuck in, 1 towel, an ice bucket under the A/C. I can't believe they charged almost $200.00 for that discusting room!

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Debra C
Reviewed 4 July 2016 via mobile

OMG! Where do I start?!

First of all, I was quoted a price when I reserved a room and was told it included taxes. When my husband and I arrived, we were charged an additional $28. I was told the difference would be credited to our card. Time will tell if I get my money back, I'll post that result later.

The hallway in which our room was located smelled awful like dirt, mold, and smoke filled carpeting. In our room, there was only 1 towel. No chair at the desk, cigarette burns on the sheets and comforter. The remote to the tv had nothing to hold the batteries; old nasty tape that previously held them. Only 1 of the 2 nightstand lamps worked. We didn't bother to use the shower; it looked unsanitary.

It looked as though there were a lot of people who lived at this hotel because there were several people having a cookout in the parking lot! You got it, barbecuing in the parking lot which took place right below our room! The hallway had a very strong smell resembling marijuana. A good nights sleep was impossible because there were people coming and going all night long opening and slamming doors until about 5am. Not to mention, the bed was ridiculously uncomfortable!

Other hotels in the area were sold out on the July 4th weekend. A word to the wise, reserve your hotel room well in advance at a clean and decent hotel to prevent an experience like ours!!!

Being better off staying at this hotel versus sleeping in the car is still up for debate!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank MEL W
Reviewed 22 April 2016

I had to fix my toilet from running, there was a hole in the inside of the bathroom door. no chair for the desk no alarm clock or telephone to contact the front desk for problems. No smoking room that smelled of smoke and no ironing board and an iron that leaks. Very old TV in the room with a remote that did not work. Glad I was only staying one night. I must say however the room was clean, HAVC cover was hanging from the duck tape that was used to secure it to the unit. The hotel looked fairly large but in reality they only used floors in the back of the building for the hotel the remainder of the hotel from what I understand from relatives is section 8 housing.

Room Tip: Stick with the bigger name hotels price is not the best value
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank Jeff N
Reviewed 6 July 2015

This is a welfare hotel, rents by the week. People in their underwear standing around smoking. Disgusting. Management misleading. Run you credit card before your arrival. Won't give money back. A dump. Complete fraud.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Spiritof76Too
Reviewed 11 January 2015

The place was cheap and that's what you can get. They promised breakfast is including and it's served in downstairs, but when i went to have a breakfast, there was only coffee available without any milk....Room was clean, but the door or bathroom was puffed and you couldn't close it without thinking you gonna break it more. All the noise was coming from neighbors room and even cigarette smoke. People who were working there were friendly, so nothing to complain about them....just please fix the rooms. Thanks.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple