US$142
US$151
US$123
US$160
US$132
Pelican Inn & Suites(Toms River)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$91
US$104
  • Restaurant
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 April 2016

I had to fix my toilet from running, there was a hole in the inside of the bathroom door. no chair for the desk no alarm clock or telephone to contact the front desk for problems. No smoking room that smelled of smoke and no ironing board and an iron that leaks. Very old TV in the room with a remote that did not work. Glad I was only staying one night. I must say however the room was clean, HAVC cover was hanging from the duck tape that was used to secure it to the unit. The hotel looked fairly large but in reality they only used floors in the back of the building for the hotel the remainder of the hotel from what I understand from relatives is section 8 housing.

Room Tip: Stick with the bigger name hotels price is not the best value
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank Jeff N
Reviewed 6 July 2015

This is a welfare hotel, rents by the week. People in their underwear standing around smoking. Disgusting. Management misleading. Run you credit card before your arrival. Won't give money back. A dump. Complete fraud.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Spiritof76Too
Reviewed 11 January 2015

The place was cheap and that's what you can get. They promised breakfast is including and it's served in downstairs, but when i went to have a breakfast, there was only coffee available without any milk....Room was clean, but the door or bathroom was puffed and you couldn't close it without thinking you gonna break it more. All the noise was coming from neighbors room and even cigarette smoke. People who were working there were friendly, so nothing to complain about them....just please fix the rooms. Thanks.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nina A
Reviewed 4 September 2014

If you like for motel to place unnecessary holds on your credit card EVEN AFTER the charges have gone through, then this is the motel for you.

When I called the front desk to ask about the unnecessary hold, she told me that it was my banks fault; that they place holds like this for up to five business days. So, I call my bank, and the representative told me that it was Red Roof that was responsible for the hold. She even offered to do a three-way-call between both parties.

So, the lady at the Red Roof desk lied to me. I called them back and offered the three-way-call proposal, and she wouldnt do it and told me to call her manager in a couple of days.

HORRIBLE customer service.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled solo
5  Thank Daniel M
Reviewed 3 August 2014

This is THE most disgusting hotel I have ever (almost) stayed at. It smells like a patch of mold met a urinal and had a baby with it. The floors look like they haven't been cleaned since Abe Lincoln took office. The sheets are ancient and ripped, the sink was cracked, the bathroom tile had a mysterious fluid on it, and I'm semi-sure there are people that actually live there, given their constant presence. I got itchy simply from sitting on the bed that was a "double" bed; you're better off finding a nearby construction site and sleeping in the portable toilet for the night. Safe to say we checked out before we had to sleep there.

• Stayed: August 2014