“Great spot and a great Meal!!”

Tardi's Ristorante Italiano
Ranked #1 of 298 Restaurants in Toms River
Price range: US$8 - US$34
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Known especially for having the finest Italian food prepared with the very freshest of ingredients, Tardi's award-winning cuisine now celebrates its 35th anniversary year in business. The Tardi family thanks God, and all their loyal customers for their success over the years. At Tardi's, concern is all about the customer's enjoyment, and so to ensure their dining pleasure, we employ a very professional, well-trained, courteous, and friendly staff, always at the service of their patrons. At Tardi's, you're always "Dining with Friends!" We are located near Cattus Island, in the Bellcrest Plaza on Fischer Blvd. In Toms River, NJ
Reviewed 18 September 2017

Friends have been telling us to try Tardi's for a while. We finally was able to get there and we were not disappointed! We had an excellent dinner. The pasta special was fresh and light and the chicken Oreganotta was delicious!! A little BYO vino, cappuccino and espresso and there you have it!!! We will be back soon.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

Food was excellent. Good menu and specials. Service was outstanding and server knew all specials. Good Ambassador for Restaurant. Good vibes in a shore community and regulars every week. BYOB . Slightly crammed but good use of spacing. Recommend in a Summer community that sees its share of fried food Restaurants. In a strip mall

Reviewed 11 September 2017

After work my husband and I decided we would go out for an Italian dinner. We have lived in the area all our life and had never tried Tardi's. I was so surprised how good the food and service was! They gave us Bruschetta and some warm bread and butter when we sat down, both delicious! I ordered Chicken Parma and my husband had Chicken Francaise. The portion was generous and tasted delicious. We really enjoyed our dinner and want to go back soon. I would recommend reservations, it filled up fast!

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

It's intimate inside. The decor is very nice. Service is excellent & the food is outstanding! I recommend reservations bc the place gets crowded. BYOB. Will definitely return.

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Great nights with 8 friends and all dinners were great, i would recoment this place to all my friends and family, its a byob , great place