See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 November 2016

lamps on sink in bathroom sheets are curtains walls not painted mold on the soap dish just pure horrible. When it rains the room get flooded. your BETTER OFF SLEEPING IN A TENT AT LEAST YOU its clean this hotel is just plane horrible. It says they have wifi TRUST me you cant get on line at all .

Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 8 September 2015 via mobile

Some of the rooms appear to be under construction, unfortunately I stayed in one that was ( as one other review described their room) repulsive, foul, and filthy.
The 24 hour manager says she wants to keep trouble out but that is exactly the the of people she rents most rooms to. WAITING STILL for refund I was promised. ( no phone, no wi-fi as advertised).

Date of stay: September 2015
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank JD92115
Reviewed 20 April 2015

Cheapest room I found here and room was really clean and had new mattress and carpet. Can't complain at all. I saw they got some good nice clean rooms. Nice thing about this place is everything within your waling distance like restaurants, shopping center, public transporation etc..

Date of stay: April 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Hector N
Reviewed 22 February 2015

I'm taking time out of my life to right this review as a warning. I honestly don't know how this putrid, vile, disgusting motel has not been condemned. The only reason I can think of is because the state needs this motel to house people that go through special response do to homelessness. There's not a lot of motels available and there's a large quantity of people who request to be put in a motel by the state until they can get housing. There's a lot of people who live at this motel 365 days a year. The small amount of rooms that are rented out; are for, like I said people requesting housing and the state temporarily puts them up into a motel, this motel being one of them... Or the rooms are rented out to drug addicts and sc*mb*gs. This is not a motel for tourists or people visiting the area, it's for the foulest humans in ocean county. I came to this motel and when I was in the office filling out paperwork the manager terry was telling me how she was the only one there that cleaned all the rooms and was complaining how all these repairs needed to be done to the motel in general. So the impression I got was that there's no way this women in her late 60s with this complaining attitude could actually clean these rooms, so anyway, she gave me the key. I went to the room and the carpet was covered in stains and even a spot on the wall by the air conditioner had mold or mildew do to moisture, the room reaked of muskly moldy mildew and grimey filth. The counter in the room had missing cabinets and the wood was water damaged and split. If anything about the room bothered me the least, it would be the cigarette burns on the carpet and comforter. I don't think those big bulky comforters are even washed. They're dark and can mask stains and I doubt this elderly women that complains about everything would take extra time to wash everything. You can put several sheets blankets or pillow cases in a washer but only 1 bulky comforter would fit in the washing machine which would be very time consuming to do and I just don't see it getting done. This motel needs to be torn down and rebuilt, there is just too much wrong with it. One of the "tenants" who lived there all year was complaining that the water was turned off until the broken pipe was fixed and that there was water damage in her motel from a leak. Where there's water or wood, tile or carpet there is mold and mildew. Its not safe, steril and certainly is not healthy to breathe in. Its not like its even a secret that there's mold, you can smell it and see it. This place is so foul. Its sad that the state actually puts people here. They're homeless and this is where they're placed? You might be better off on the street or in a shelter. It may be in a location near bus stops and shopping centers but the location itself has drug addicts, di*tb*gs and people who sit around collecting welfare benefits and refusing to work. Its true there was a kidnapping here and the woman was stabbed to death in one of the rooms. I bet the blood stains are still or the floor and they probably washed and reused the blankets, sad but true. People in prison live in better conditions than this vile place.

Date of stay: January 2015
5  Thank imkleverxox
Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

I didn't sleep here. After a difficult time with booking.com, they recommended this place. It's a drug motel. I actually got pulled over after pulling out of this place. No manager, or anyone in fact, at the front "office" at apparently, according to the internet, there was a stabbing and sexual assault there. FOR YOUR SAFETY DONT GO HERE. I had to lock my doors while trying to reach booking.com. Very unsafe, very sketchy, very no good!

Date of stay: June 2014