“Super Fresh and Everything Was Delicious!”

Kanji Steakhouse and Sushi
Ranked #2 of 45 Restaurants in Tinton Falls
Cuisines: Japanese, Fusion
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 26 September 2018

We had miso soup, sashimi and a couple of special rolls. The special rolls were different than any other rolls we've ever had. Of course they had tempura and tuna rolls, but interesting ingredients featured in some other rolls that were amazing! The fish was all super fresh. The service was great, with a modern but still Asian décor. I can't wait to go back!

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

I usually call in for take out about twice a week...absolutely love their sushi rolls...fairly priced...two speciality rolls actually fill me up which I can not say about other restaurants and the sea weed salad they serve...the best!
Having been to Asia a couple of times...i got spoiled ....I expect my sushi to be fresh and without a lot of rice...their rolls are everything and more...never had a disappointing experience and I do hope they do not change the quality/quantity of their food!

Reviewed 30 May 2018

My wife and I traveled down to NJ for the weekend and decided to get take-out sushi from Kanji. Upon picking it up I immediately noticed the nice atmosphere in the restaurant, particularly the Habachi section.

The service was quick and nice and I quickly got back to my hotel with the food. It was good sushi and I was full when I finished. Note: it seemed to be priced slightly better than other sushi places I have gone to in the past.

Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

Been coming here for a few years with friends on Friday nights. We love it here. It’s a BYOB which we love. The food is consistently great. Prices are affordable and there is plenty of variety. We also rented the private room for our daughters party and the kids loved it.

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

We have eaten there several times...sushi only and was very satisfied...very fresh and varied menu...we returned with our grand daughters and they had both sushi and hibachi and very were very happy....try it