“Perfect Visit Start to Finish”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #2 of 10 Restaurants in Teterboro
Price range: US$7 - US$40
Description: Texas Roadhouse is famous for our Hand-Cut Steaks, Fall-Off-The-Bone Ribs, Made-From-Scratch Sides and Dressings, Fresh Baked Bread, Ice Cold Beer, and Legendary Margaritas!
Reviewed 18 September 2021 via mobile

Got here early, about 515 and already a 15 minute wait ,but we were treated with respect and assured it would be quick, and it was. Then from the time we were seated till the time we exited the restaurant everything was perfect. I had the Dallas fillet medium and my wife had the sirloin tops both orders came out exactly as we liked.A great meal at half the price if an expensive steakhouse.Be back soon.

Date of visit: September 2021
Write a reviewReviews (63)

Reviewed 3 August 2021 via mobile

I have been meaning to try Texas Roadhouse for a long time and always thought that it must be good because it’s always crowded. As a person who regularly eats at steakhouses like Capital Grille and Ruth Chris I had my reservations but I went in with an open mind. I have to say that my New York strip was extremely tasty. We had the bread of course which was phenomenal and I understand why people rave about it and we were given bread about three times throughout the course of our meal which I thought was very generous of not only our waitress but of the restaurants’ culture in general. We then had the grilled shrimp appetizer which was very tasty but a little greasy. Our main courses which were New York strips were cooked as we ordered them, mine was medium well and my mothers was well done. We both very much enjoyed our steaks and were blown away that a $20 steak could be just as tasty as the $55 New York strip we get elsewhere. You can’t go in here thinking you will be dining at a fine steakhouse but for a weeknight casual dinner they knocked it out of the park! We can’t wait to go back! Kudos to our terrific waitress Joanne who was very sweet and attentive!

Date of visit: August 2021
1  Thank Elizabeth R
Reviewed 4 July 2021 via mobile

Service was top notch and food was amazing. I rarely have such a good service experience like I did. They’re fantastic! Had multiple managers also come to us to ask how everything was. The steaks are full of flavor and very little fat. We will be back!

Date of visit: July 2021
1  Thank Jim D
Reviewed 2 December 2020

Large platters and friendly service make this a great place to eat. The menu has almost every cut of meat imaginable and everything we tried was excellent.

Date of visit: November 2020
3  Thank mbrichter
Reviewed 28 November 2019

We. Always come in for dinner,usually early.food is always Great! If there is ever any issue they always make sure you are thoroughly satisfied!

Date of visit: November 2019