“Wonderful!!”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 25 August 2015

When you first walk into the lobster claw you're greeted by what I believe is the owner. Wonderful woman! I've always had a wonderful experience here. I ordered the lobster Mac and Cheese and believe me it was incredible! Defiantly the place to go for seafood on the island! Great daily deals! Our waitress was Sam,she did a wonderful job making sure everything was good. Great place!

Reviewed 13 August 2015

Our family has been eating at Lobster Claw for years. Now known as The Claw, there have been some changes but it's still a go-to for us. The food is good, prices are reasonable and we have never had a hard time getting a table.

Reviewed 9 August 2015 via mobile

Prices were way too high for such horrible food. There were 4 of us and 2 out of 4 became ill from it. Serves was the only nice thing.

Reviewed 26 July 2015

The good - Lobster Bisque/Hushpuppies - we were both very happy with our appetizers. Dinner left us with mixed reviews. I had the broiled shrimp in 'garlic love butter'. He had the crab cakes. He was satisfied, but felt the quality wasn't where it used to be. It's now called The Claw, so not sure if new owners or what. The shrimp -- I couldn't taste garlic or butter! I asked for a small side of melted butter because the shrimp was almost flavorless. That was not butter! it seemed almost more like a "butter oil" or something they brought out to me. It didn't even taste like butter. I left feeling bummed that the restaurant we used to love just didn't do it for us. For the prices they charge, we've had much better. I do wish them the best in bringing back the experience we once knew, but honestly, after seeing what they brought me alone when asking for butter... yeah, no thanks. I just wasn't feeling it. Service however was excellent. No issue with the wait staff.

Reviewed 30 August 2014

We love The Claw for terrific seafood and best prices on the island. Warm, friendly service. Always made to feel welcome!