“You must go for the Food!”
Review of Wally's

Wally's
Ranked #2 of 44 Restaurants in Surf City
Price range: US$8 - US$12
Cuisines: American
Description: Wally's is a charming breakfast, lunch and dinner restaurant in Surf City on beautiful LBI, New Jersey. All your favorites, from eggs cooked to perfection and our Eggs Benedicts, to the sweeter side with Pancakes, French Toast and Waffles. Enjoy them as classics, or indulge in one of our sweet twists such as Cinnamon Roll or Reeses Pancakes or fresh fruit topped Waffles and French Toast with our house made sweet cream. Start lunch with our house made soups, but leave room for your main dish whether you order from the lighter side with a salad or wrap, or you opt for one of Wally's signature dishes, the Mac 'N Cheese bowl served with chicken breast, bacon, mushrooms topped with truffle oil for the final touch. If meat is not your thing, try our Veggie versions. Bring a bottle of your favorite wine and join us for dinner for a variety of delicious appetizers, dinner options and desserts.
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Best breakfast ever. A gem in Surf City.
Every morsel Gone! We were at a charity function hosted at Wally's. Great dinner choices, prime rib, scallops, chicken francaise... I would have been happy with Anything on the menu.

1  Thank LJSerpentelli

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

Came in for breakfast this morning and I had a phenomenal time. Nick was my server and he was very friendly and quick. I had a weekend warrior and my girlfriend had a margarita omelette and we started with the Nutella crepes. Food came out fast and was delicious. Nick was constantly refilling drinks and checking up on us. Will definitely be back, great food and service.

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

I remember seeing the music video for this place on Facebook shared by one of my friends. It seemed like a nice place, so it is where we planned to visit on our annual vacation. I recently brought my family there a few weeks ago, and was kindly greeted and sat by the girl who made the video. She welcomed us to your restaurant and had a nice conversation before our waitress came over. Our waitress was extremely helpful and attentive with everything we needed. She went to all lengths to ensure our meal was at its best. The meal was exceptional and delicious. Both the kids and my wife and I enjoyed all of our meals. Your team is a one of a kind, special and kind group, and I’m pleased to say that my first meal in Long Beach Island was at Wally’s. You have a very fine establishment growing here in LBI, and I only hope for a bigger and brighter future for you all. Until next time.

Thanks so much!

Mike T, Owner at Wally's, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2018

Thank you very much for your very kind words. We really appreciate the feedback and support and looking forward to being able to serve you many more times in the future!

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

My family and I decided to try a new restaurant this year. So glad we choose to try Wally's. The food was excellent and our server Kevin did a wonderful job. We plan on going back next year.

Reviewed 22 June 2018

We have eaten at Wally's about 4 times in the last month. The restaurant has been there for as long as I can remember, but is under new management. They spruced the restaurant up quite a bit. The entrees are as good as or better than some of the fancy restaurants. Our waitress Katie is eager to please, Smiling and personable. I had the coconut shrimp, it was probably the best ever. I'm sure we will return often.