“Delicious food, average service”
Review of Due 360

Due 360
Reserve with OpenTable
Due 360 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 74 Restaurants in Summit
Reviewed 2 August 2017

Ate at this restaurant a few days ago with a large crowd of about 10 people. We were seated outside and the atmosphere was very nice and relaxing. Good variety of choices, including the specials menu. First time at an Argentinean restaurant, but we were able to find something to our liking. My brother ordered the tomato soup and cucumber salad. He said both were delish. I had the locally grown organic roasted vegetables, also very delish. Unfortunately, a few members of our party never received their appetizer orders. After inquiring about the missing orders, it turned out they were served but to the other guests in the party =) (and they didn't complain lol). When it came time to pay, the entire bill was on one check. A member of our party had to work very hard to split the check up amongst the various members of the group. We felt this should have been the responsibility of the restaurant employees. In the end, I would return but with a smaller group next time =)

Reviewed 18 July 2017

I was in Summit on a business trip and went to Due 360 twice for lunch. Absolutly love this place - the food is fresh, light, seasonal and tasty and Gabriel, our waiter, is great. On one of our visit it started to rain heavily and Gabriel kindly lent us his umbrella - an absolute life saver! Oh, and the white sangria is amazing! if you are in Summit, go to Due 360.

1  Thank Pascale D
Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

I have been to this place a few times and never am I disappointed. Great tapas, and GREAT service from the most respectful staff I have come across in a very long time in the food industry.
Highly recommended!!!

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

Service and food were very good it was a Saturday evening so it was busy but we were able to sit quickly. It does get noises since the dining areas is small but I like that feeling sounds like home..The BBQ of the meats smell delicious you won't be disappointed. The sandwiches are big enough for two but we like leftovers! Prices are a little high on the entrees but quality is worth it. Would defiantly recommend.

Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

I thoroughly enjoyed my dinner at Due 360. Everything I tried was perfectly prepared- all sauces were light to let the flavor of the food come through. The sangria was one of the best I've ever had. Service was excellent as well

Been to Due 360? Share your experiences!