“Never a bad meal never bad service”
Review of Due 360

Due 360
Reserve with OpenTable
Due 360 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #18 of 74 Restaurants in Summit
Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

I have been to this place a few times and never am I disappointed. Great tapas, and GREAT service from the most respectful staff I have come across in a very long time in the food industry.
Highly recommended!!!

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

Service and food were very good it was a Saturday evening so it was busy but we were able to sit quickly. It does get noises since the dining areas is small but I like that feeling sounds like home..The BBQ of the meats smell delicious you won't be disappointed. The sandwiches are big enough for two but we like leftovers! Prices are a little high on the entrees but quality is worth it. Would defiantly recommend.

Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

I thoroughly enjoyed my dinner at Due 360. Everything I tried was perfectly prepared- all sauces were light to let the flavor of the food come through. The sangria was one of the best I've ever had. Service was excellent as well

Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

We visited on a Saturday evening and could only get an 8 o'clock reservation. It was busy and full of life. We brought our own wine and ordered 5 tapas. The shrimp, calamari, octopus and boar were very delicious. The herbed gnocchi was just ok. The apple crisp desert and tiramasu were delicious. The service was excellent. A fun place.

1  Thank Ramadama
Reviewed 27 February 2017

Located near the Summit rail station, Due 360 can become one of Summit's best is they continue the way we experienced during our recent visit. Modestly decorated the place is a bit narrow but many of the tables front the street. WE ordered the Shrimp Ajillo and the shrimp were exceptionally tasty and nicely spiced. The Broccoli Chorizo soup was outstanding. The Empanadas and Crouquette's followed, each a good portion. We enjoyed as well, their Peach Sangria's that can be purchase by the glass or pitcher.
Prices were moderate for a tapas place and portions filling
But the best part of all was the impeccable service by Lofti Be and a busser. They were friendly and informative in spite of handling about 20 patrons.
Will come back for more of their selections

1  Thank TonyK300

Been to Due 360? Share your experiences!