“Good food for everyone, including good gluten-free options”
Review of Due 360

Due 360
Reserve with OpenTable
Due 360 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 74 Restaurants in Summit
Reviewed 16 July 2015

This is a very pleasant place, with a wide variety of choices on the menu and very tasty food that's reasonably priced. And the grilled vegetable plate is really the best I've ever had in any restaurant. I've been here several times and look forward to going back again.

Reviewed 30 June 2015

I was impressed with this place when it first opened, but since then the portions have shrunk. While the food is pretty good, the value is poor. The Cuban Sandwich was weak, but the lamb chops were great.

3  Thank Javidlc
Reviewed 4 June 2015

Had lunch here with 2 friends. Nice tapas selection and a BYOB as well. Pretty empty on a weekday for lunch, so no need to make a reservation.

Our party of 3 had 6 appetizers and one dessert. Included were bruschetta with spicy salmon/avocado, which was amazing and very interesting!

The lemon gnocchi was a bit of a disappointment - not sure I'd order it again. Only about 8 gnocchi in the dish and didn't taste the lemon at all, but a bland tomato sauce - I'd say pass on ordering this.

The special of the day a fig frisee salad was a huge hit, as was the Choripan - chorizo and potato with bean puree dish.

The Papas Bravas was 3 halves of potatoes but the sauce wasn't anything special, so I'd also say pass. You don't come to a tapas place to have potatoes with a bland sauce.

The Buffalo Milk Burrata with Ham was good although not enough to share for 3 people.

The last dish we had was a dessert which we shared - rice krispie treats in caramel which was to die for and one dish I'll need to duplicate at home.

Overall - an interesting place to eat in but I'm not sure I'd return given the many interesting Summit restaurants.

2  Thank YayeMama
Reviewed 20 May 2015

We stopped in for lunch on a friday afternoon. Stefan our waiter was very helpful guiding us through the order. We started with the Tabla de Corta. It included an assortment of cheeses, meats and crunchy bread. The perfect starter to share. Next we shared the oysters, Lemon Gnocchi and the Buffalo Burrata. The gnocchi was the stand out. Gnocci in red sauce with lemon. Who would have thought. this was the perfect assortment of dishes for lunch for three.

Reviewed 11 May 2015

I happened to be in the Summit area for business I drove by this establishment that advertized Argentinean/Italian Tapas. Sounded kind of interesting so we decided to try it. The restaurant is long and narrow but nicely arranged and very comfortable, they also have outside seating. We were promptly greeted by a friendly hostess and were seated shortly thereafter. The wait team were all very courteous and friendly, they appeared to be seasoned professional servers. We began with the Pulpo Ala Plancha, very fresh and well presented. As a main we had the home made Lemon Gnocchi and assortment of Tapas, they were a bit small but very savory. The owner came around several times to check in on us, nice touch. Will definitely return by the wat it's a BYOB.

5  Thank Michael Z

Been to Due 360? Share your experiences!