“East Coast Halibut”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 13 August 2016

I have been coming to the Huntley several times a year for the past 8 years when I am town. I love the atmosphere and that there is always something new to try on the menu. The new item I had this week - the "East Coast Halibut" - was one of the best dinners I have ever had here. The fish was cooked perfectly and was served with some delicious vegetables in a tasty cream sauce. There were also some pickled chilis which added perfect texture to this dish. I also love their cocktails. The Lavender Mule was a great drink for a hot summer day.

Reviewed 31 July 2016 via mobile

Huntley Tavern has a lively bar scene. Nice option to sit on wrap around porch. Food presentation is thoughtful and taste matches the look.

Reviewed 25 July 2016 via mobile

This is hands down the best restaurant in summit. Local, fresh ingredients are locally prepared. They also have excellent cocktails. If you go for drinks, get there early or you won't get a seat.

Reviewed 21 July 2016 via mobile

The group that owns the Huntley has several excellent places in the area and the farm to table concept is great so we knew it would be above average in terms in quality, service, and cost. First the valet is great, good start. We had a reservation but planned to arrive early for fifteen minutes at the bar, the bartenders knew their wines, offered samples, and guided us to some fun choices. The room was great, would like to visit in the winter to experience the fireplace. The table took 45 minutes as no one was leaving the porch area. The service staff was good at the start.

The food: At the bar we had the hummus which was very good in my opinion where are my friends felt it was a little bit dry and the texture was not creamy enough it had amazing flavor and overall was very enjoyable. Moving onto the starters the macaroni and cheese with pulled pork was out of this world the zucchini hotdog was interesting but nothing special. We shared three main dishes at the table 1st the monkfish was exceptional and I for the best meal. I agree with other reviews that the pizza was average and the stuffed squash had little flavor.

The service started strong but faded overtime. Overall enjoyable, slightly expensive, mixed on food and service. Next time I'll plan to focus in the seafood as that seems to be the specialty.

Reviewed 20 July 2016

This is a trendy place attracting a very mixed (quiet serious adults and loud mouths who drink too much) and often noisy crowd, Food, Wine,Whisky and Vodka selections are great. hey offer valet parking which is great and the location and decor are good.