“Superb Food”

Cuisines: Persian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

The food here was super delicious, super yummy. I would recommend Zeresk Polo and Eggplant starter.
Superb restaurant. Amazing food. I would like to come here again.
They serve some seriously amazing Irani food. Each and every dish was just amazing. We overate and still wanted to taste their other dishes.
Server Negeen was very soft and explaining the dishes very well.
The food made my evening!!

Reviewed 27 April 2017

I stopped into Negeen for a late lunch after having recently moved form Los Angeles to Summit, NJ. I was glad to have a Persian restaurant nearby.

The owner attempted to seat me at the worst table in the restaurant, even though I was the ONLY customer. I asked to sit a different more comfortable table and the owner refused.

I left.

Not surprised to see so many negative reviews here, especially about the service and rude owner.

Reviewed 21 March 2017 via mobile

Neegen is toward the edge of downtown so doesn't get as much traffic. The restaurant is very cozy and the food is good. The owners are amazingly nice but could do a better job introducing new items on the menu.

Reviewed 2 December 2016

Delilcious Persian Cuisine, Addicted to Gourmeh Sabzi Stew. In past have enjoyed lamb chops. Love the appetizers - kashke bademjan (eggplant) and olive dish zeaton parvardeh. Cannot live without doogh (yogurt drink). i make my own, but never as good as here. Have eaten here many times before

Reviewed 8 May 2016

We had purchased a Groupon as we like ethnic food. We later read the reviews which strangely had many negative comments about the owners. When we arrived, my wife told the hostess (daughter) that we had a Groupon and she said no problem. When we went to pay, the owner came out and said no Groupon as it was the da before Mother's Day and we should have mentioned the coupon in advance. We explained that we had and he chastised his daughter who came and took our coupon. Somewhat unpleasant. The food was ok but not great. Asked for medium rare and got well done. I wonder if they serve different portions if they know about the coupons in advance?