“Great salads and burgers”
Review of Winberie's

Winberie's
Ranked #8 of 71 Restaurants in Summit
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 12 September 2016

I really enjoy the different kinds of salads. Good wine lists and sometimes they have 1/2 price bottles of wine.

Reviewed 25 August 2016 via mobile

Excellent food. Great service. Lovely place. People around were nice. Good place will recommend. What else. Nice place will go there again definitely. Visit here with your someone special.

Reviewed 22 August 2016

When the weather is nice we like to eat outside. They have a nice selection of beers so we always like to try something new. The meals have always been good and the waitstaff very good.

Reviewed 17 August 2016

Really nice dinner at Winberie's. The place is just more a neighborhood bar so it's pretty casual. We had the a couple of the chopped salads and mac and cheese. The salads were very fresh and really nice. The mac and cheese was awesome (awesome!) and worth the calories. Good service from Lauren (waitress) - she did a nice job. We will probably go back for dinner/lunch.

Reviewed 11 August 2016

This is my the second time there. I don't remember what I had on my first visit there because the meal was not memorable. I only went to Winberie's this time because my friend picked the place. I am glad she chose this place. I had a fantastic salad, Alsatian Grilled Chicken. The cider vinagrette was not heavy in oil, but light and flavorful. The vegetables were fresh and the chicken beautifully grilled. It was a nice medley of greens, fruit, nuts, and meat. I would have try the dessert, but I was on a diet. Anyway, I was quite full with the salad. Service was just as good as the first time. Comfortable atmosphere.

Been to Winberie's? Share your experiences!