“Burgers!!!”
Review of The Committed Pig

The Committed Pig
Ranked #24 of 74 Restaurants in Summit
Reviewed 18 April 2017

The food was great, friendly staff and good service. My girlfriend and I were expecting a burger and pancake fusion unfortunately there wasn't anything like that on the menu. To start we had the mac and cheese which was tasty. We tried the burgernut (glazed doughnut instead of buns) with bacon, I thought was really good on the other-hand my girlfriend didn't like the doughnut (too sugary for her). Sweet potato waffle fries tasted fresh and delicious. We also shared a Jersey Shore burger, very savory and spicy. I would definetly recommend this restaurant for lunch.

Reviewed 20 March 2017 via mobile

Heavy on the calories - but delicious. So if you are not concerned with calories or are willing to indulge, then enjoy a meal at Committed Pig. I tried to be healthy and had an avocado salad with grilled chicken, which I liked -- but my daughter's Brie Burger with bacon and fig preserves was ridiculously good. Gluten free buns are now available so she was able to have it on a bun. Unfortunately she could not eat the fries because they do not have a dedicated frier so they gave her a side salad instead. My other daughter had the Mac and cheese burger with the waffle fries and she really enjoyed her meal. My husband was satisfied with his veggie burger and sweet potato fries. We were all so full from our late lunch that we skipped dinner. My advice - go hungry and make lunch and dinner out of the meal.

Reviewed 6 March 2017

This is not the place to go to if you are on a diet. I came for lunch but had a hard time not ordering red velvet pancakes with cookie dough. Instead I went with the "healthier" Jalapeño Popper Burger which had fried jalepenos, jack cheese, and cream cheese. It was extremely good and the staff was also friendly and attentive. It's a great breakfast/bruch/lunch spot if you are near Summit.

Reviewed 27 February 2017

Very good burgers with a neat variety such as putting mac and cheese on it or a donut bun. Also a good variety of fries and sweet potato fires.

They had some neat grilled cheeses also if thats what you wanted.

There seemed to be very few healthier options so just keep that in mind.

The service was incredibly friendly and good.

Reviewed 8 January 2017 via mobile

My husband is in the Overlook Hospital and I thought I would walk into town for a good breakfast. Since The Committed Pig advertises itself as a pancake house, I thought it would have a variety of pancakes. It had two, buttermilk or red velvet so I opted for eggs and bacon. The home fries were the patties like you get in Mcdonalds which disintegrated when I put my fork in them. I asked the waitress if that's how they're supposed to be and she said no and ordered me some more which came out with that god awful oil smell. The toast was not toasted and the bacon was cold and rubbery. And coffee is $4.00! Paid for my mostly uneaten meal and headed for Manhattan Bagel for a less expensive and tastier breakfast sandwich!