“Dinner and comedy show”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 8 February 2016

We were all very surprised about how good the food was and everyone except two of our table of 6 got something different. Everyone enjoyed their meals and the show was very good too. We will be going back again real soon !!

2  Thank MrAruba

Reviewed 8 October 2015

Came for the comedy show but will go back for the food. I had never eaten here before but had gotten there early before the show. I decided to try the ribeye delmonico. I have to say it was a great choice. The food there is delicious and they give you a good portion for the money

1  Thank kbells2
Reviewed 25 April 2015

It has been many years since I have come here- use to be a place in my younger days that we would come for happy hour and bar food.Thursday night I attended a charity event tied into an evening of very funny comedy. I came after a very long day- and came hungry. After reading mixed reviews I decided I would give it a try and ordered the fish and chips. They were very very good- 3 huge pieces of flaky, mild and fresh fish served with tartar sauce and a decent cole slaw. I asked for malt vinegar and a bottle quickly appeared. My dining partner had the buffalo shrimp wrap and it was delicious as well. If you want a fun evening out come see the show and do not eat anywhere else- you will enjoy the food and it is so reasonably priced!! The service at the bar was great!!

Reviewed 21 January 2015

This review is specific to the Comedy Cove at Scotty.
Was with 6 other people who ordered either a burger (various kinds) or a nacho platter. I, on the other hand, tried the fish and chips that is not packaged. I will say that it was made there but it arrived mostly cold. 2 fillets on the plate. 1 was cold and the other warm. Go figure since no one else, that I could see, actually ordered what I did. One comic actually asked the audience if anyone was eating fish. The fries were cold and I was uncertain of the likeliness of getting sick on the cole slaw or tartar sauce so I skipped them. Service in the comedy cove is really slow. It was a Sunday evening so perhaps I am being a little harsh, however, there should be no excuse if you are open for business. If I return for a show, I will certainly not eat there.

Reviewed 1 January 2015

This place is not a steakhouse, rather a glorified diner. We attended the new year's eve show with dinner reservation. Dinner started at 7pm, and the show was scheduled to start at 9:30. Our party of 6 was there on time, by 7:15 we had our food ordered. The appetizers, fried calamari, was old, chewy and tasteless. We were waiting for our dinner, which never came. We kept asking our waitress, who was more confused then helpful, and she said the kitchen is working on it. At 9:15, when people were already heading up to the showroom, we called the manager over to see what was going on. He offered to bring us up to the show room and serve our dinner there. We accepted, as did not want to miss the show. Around 9:45 we received our dinner, mostly cold. My chicken tasted good, but the shrimp was again chewy. The salmon portion on my husband's plate was half as most restaurant serve. We were told that we still have to order the 2 per person minimum required for the showroom, which of course we politely said no to, as it was their mess up. The restaurant also hiked up the price (easily double) than the regular menu for new year's eve. The comedy show was good, we overall had a good time, but will never go there for food again. My apple martini was clear, don;t believe it had any apply schnaps in it.