“Great bakery! ”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Clemente Bakery
Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

I was pleasantly surprised when I walked in. Very clean and organized. The large classic sandwich was very good and bigger than anticipated. The bread it comes on is good but very tough. They have lots of options for sides and a hot meal area too. Lots of pastries and desserts. I'll be back.

Reviewed 8 June 2017

I had a meeting in the area, and looked on yelp for a place to get a quick bite and some caffeine. After reading the reviews, I knew I had to try Clemente.

I wasn't sure if the location, as it seems to be in the middle of a commercial/industrial area, but so many tellers couldn't be wrong... so decided to go in. So glad i did. This was confirmed as soon as I walked in, and heard the staff speaking to each other in Italian. It's one of those things... I don't know the language... but I can tell when someone is speaking it.

Their sausage and egg sandwich is just amazing. But it's nothing compared to their focaccia. Topped with crushed tomatoes... I could eat one every day.

I have also had some of their pasta dishes, all of them being good. We did enjoy their eggplant rollitini. Their sandwiches are also great.... the Clemente special (variation on an Italian sandwich) is great.

Sausage bread is ok... as is the pepperoni bread. They even have pizza, which I may have to try one day.

The place is also more of a deli than a bakery... and they sell a lot of nice pastas that you can take home to cook.

Finally, their cappuccino... delicious... comes with some cinnamon, and they use illy coffee. You can't go wrong.

Reviewed 24 January 2017

The sandwiches are absolutely amazing. They are made with bread made fresh in house and they have excellent deli products. I also love that I can find Italian products that are hard to find in the area.

Reviewed 22 October 2016

While not on any major thoroughfare, this Bakery has consistently had great food and baked goods. Have been there twice for lunch. Great selection and staff behind the counters. Portions to price is excellent! Last observation is when you see people parking all around, including the local fire and police department vehicles parked outside, you know you have good food and following! Highly recommend dining here!

Reviewed 8 July 2016

This is an Italian deli & bakery that also sells Italian food products. They have tables where you can eat your food. They sell great products and make great sandwiches.