Lowest prices for your stay
Wyndham
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
PricelineUS$111
Hotels.comUS$111
Lol.travelUS$130
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 March 2019

Friendly staff, simple continental breakfast, close to Burger King, close to Teterboro airport and highways/interstates. Room was OK, wall paper peeling, floor is tile, so feel every grain of dirt. Not a great place, however convenient for me.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Eric K
Reviewed 16 February 2019 via mobile

If I could give this 0 stars I would!! Shady characters hanging out all around the hotel, empty liquor bottles and condoms in the parking lot! One of our rooms had used needles in the nightstand! I can’t believe Wyndham recommended this awful place

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Dmsfrancisco
Reviewed 7 November 2018 via mobile

We were on a road trip for 49 days in America, stayed at lots of hotels, and this one is one I never wish to return to, dirty room, cigarette burns on the bedding, room was not cleaned for the 5 days of our stay. Breakfast was at best described as a joke, nearly every item had to be collected from a store, and they say it finished at 10am, but were starting to clear at 9:30, by far the worst hotel we ever stayed in.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank johnarguineguin
Reviewed 3 November 2018

LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION !!! Excellent place to stay if you're a traveler and need access to major highways, Teterboro airport, shopping malls, restaurants, clubs, MetLife stadium, Hospitals, etc. Great staff even if there's a bit of a language barrier and culture barrier. Some of the staff just needs more training to be able to accommodate the customers better. So, as a customer like myself, you need to be more patient and be more respectful to the staff that way your stay will be pleasant, satisfying and enjoyable.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Mobile50992017695
Reviewed 3 November 2018

My family and I are happy with their service. You just need a lot of patience to be able to know the staff better since there's a bit of a language and culture barrier. But, all the staff are very accommodating, very helpful and tries to do their best to do their job efficiently. Patience and respect is the key to be able to enjoy your stay. I love the location since it's very close to a lot of major highways, shopping areas, restaurants and entertainment facilities.

• Trip type: Travelled on business