“Amici!!!!”

Add it.
Amici Pasta & Pizza
Ranked #16 of 126 Restaurants in Somerset
Reviewed 11 April 2017

My family has had the pleasure of living close by Amici Pizza and Pasta for many years. We get pizza and dinners there on a very regular basis. the food is great and the owners and their family have always provided outstanding service and quality catering as well

Date of visit: April 2017

Reviewed 21 March 2017

We have only had pizza from this place. It is okay. The crust is kind of thick, if you like it that way. The pizza sauce is kind of bland.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 14 March 2017

Café Amici is our go-to for pizza. While we usually do self pick-up we have also utilized the delivery service. Our pizzas have always been ready on time and delicious.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 16 February 2017

nothing fancy, but great food, huge slices of pizza, amazing toppings, great salads, and alot of drink selections

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 14 March 2016 via mobile

The pizza was so good! I got half meatball/half pepperoni and it was the best I have had in a while. I truly enjoy authentic pizza shop pizza, and this did not disappoint. I also got buffalo wings which were really good too.

Date of visit: March 2016