“Great place”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Visiting Ocean City and stopped here for dinner tonight. Food and service was excellent. We all only had sandwiches and soup but all were great. Seems to be a local place, but everyone makes you feel like you're home. Definitely a place to stop in to eat or just have a cocktail and some fun.

1  Thank byrnez

Reviewed 13 September 2017

There were just two occupied tables in the dining room when we arrived, but several others were soon taken. We ordered nachos with cheese to start. It came 30 minutes later. They were not worth the wait. ‘Nachos’ turned out to be chips with the thinness of regular potato chips and a meager amount of ‘cheese’ droppings sprinkled on a few of the chips. We’ve had nachos scores of times and know that nachos come in lots of different presentations. These were not even nacho-like!
Our meals came about 5 minutes later. Fries were cool and sent back immediately. We didn’t check the burgers fast enough to alert the waitress before she left to get replacement fries, but they also turned out to be cool. By the time she returned with hot fries, we had decided to pack it in for the night.
Without being asked, the waitress did not charge us for the burger meals. Although we did not have a positive experience here, we very much appreciate that decision. We also appreciated the hot fries - they were excellent.

2  Thank TrueBob
Reviewed 10 September 2017

Yesterday we had the celebration of Buzz's life following his memorial service. It couldn't have been better! Firstly, they are VERY easy to work with to plan the party (at a difficult time for me. Buzz was my husband who died suddenly.) Carrie was very available and made great suggestions for the menu. Secondly, the price was excellent. Third, I thought I knew about how many people there would be. Wrong! As the church filled up, I called Carrie and told her there would be way more people. She made me feel this was no problem and would tell the chef. There was plenty of food for the about 30-35 more people than I had estimated. The wait staff kept the buffet full, the drinks flowing, the clean-up unobtrusive. The food, finger food, was delicious...hot things hot and cold things cold. The desserts delicious. They also let me bring in Buzz's favorite chocolate pretzel crisps! Fabulous. I recommend this restaurant for anyone who wants a relaxed, fun place to celebrate what is important to them.

1  Thank 481sally
Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

My friends and I went to Gregory's on a Wednesday night in search of trivia. Gregory's hosted trivia and there was rather packed. We did not have food however we did have a bunch of their local IPA beers from the Tuckahoe Brewery and Cape May Brewery. All in all a great experience with a good atmosphere on a Wednesday night.

Reviewed 5 August 2017

What first impressed us was the atmosphere and walking into a pretty classy bar.
We drank and ate during happy hour. The clams casino were pretty good (full clams instead of minced?), a slab of mozzarella and a chicken flatbread (just OK - pretty small, too). A few more vegetarian happy hour items would be nice. The $5 martinis were good - no simple syrup - but they FRESH SQUEEZE the juice (this gives them big points in our book). The food service was unbelievably great and the bartender was nice.