“Panera bread ”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #10 of 69 Restaurants in Sicklerville
Reviewed 2 February 2018 via mobile

This was the best Experience I ever had a an Restaurant they took there time to look up a Ingredient to make sure there wasn't something that doesn't have an Allergic Ingredient to the soup that my son got. It was so amazing. Wonderful people.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

First time for my meal companion and she was very pleased with her experience. Appreciated being asked if I wanted a light or dark bagel as the normal setting on the toaster is normally to light for me. blood orange lemonade is one of my favorite flavors.

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

On the days I drive to work this is my go to spot for breakfast. I love Panera but this morning I had a not so good experience. I ordered the egg white and avocado sandwich and a parfait. Bit into the sandwich and everything slide out the other end. It appeared they just plopped the avocado on top of the egg and where was the tomato? Oh yeah they changed the parfait. Here's the new look. So disappointed.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

This Panera is new to the area and they appear to be working out the startup issues. The sandwich preparation needs a little focus. The salad was good but could have used a little more dressing. Overall and average experience at Panera.

Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

First time here. Staff was very sweet. Food was good like I expect. Busy but clean. Would stop at this location again. Oh and the lobster roll had huge lobster pieces. Sauce could have used a little more flavor.