“Very nice eat in Asian restaurant”
Review of Wild Ginger

Wild Ginger
Ranked #4 of 69 Restaurants in Sicklerville
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 7 January 2018

Very nice atmosphere. Attentive service. Great menu with some Chinese basics, lots of sushi options and some more inspired Asian fusion selections. The basic egg roll may be the best I've ever had, hot and fresh and crisp. The sushi good. Dumplings and crispy noodles excellsnt. It is a shame more people don't take the opportunity to eat in this restaurant. It is a very nice place, but they still do a lot of take out business. My only complaint is they need to close the vestibule door to keep the dining room warmer or find a way to service all their take out business without disturbing those that want to eat in the dining room.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

We went on our first date to a 'real' restaurant here because I've been here a few times and the food was excellent. I get it the servers are hesitant to wait on young adults because they think that they'll get stiffed or poorly tipped, but you shouldn't judge people by their looks, ages, etc. We arrived at the restaurant and was seat by 7:45, orders placed by 8, but didn't receive our food until 9:00! The staff wouldn't even look our way, apologize for the delay, or even check on us to see if they needed anything! A night full of high hopes was crushed by poor service, rude staff, and mediocre food! We didn't complain at all to management, which I think that we should have! No one deserves to be treated this way no matter your race, age, appearance, religion etc. It truly is a disgrace, and especially for the priced they charge!! Horrible!! Save yourself a trip and go to Wasabi on the pike in Williamstown!

Reviewed 16 August 2017

Good food. Good Service. Clean. They actually get your order right. There are lots of places to choose from. Make it easy on yourself and just order from here.

Reviewed 14 August 2017

We went here for the first time and it was really good. My son had the American Sushi sampler which he said was good. My wife had the chicken satay (sans sauce because they didn't have Yakatori) which was grilled just right and a large serving of edamame. I had some of the best sesame chicken in quite a while. It is usually soggy but this was very crisp chicken in good sauce served over green beans in a eatable bowl. Plenty of delicious food (enough for tonight too) and reasonable prices. What else could we possibly want.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

My husband and I went here with another couple. We selected this place because of it being a BYOB, it was a bonus that the liquor store was two doors away. It was pretty late so there was nothing but a few other adults in the restaurant. The food was fresh and flavorful. The service was good. We plan to visit again.