“Excellent Cakes - Freshest Ingredients!”

Nothing Bundt Cakes
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Shrewsbury
Description: Nothing Bundt Cakes in Shrewsbury is a bakery that combines the warmth of nostalgia with a fresh, modern approach. The luscious cakes are made with the finest ingredients, including real eggs, butter and cream cheese, in 40 unique designs and 10 delicious flavors. Four sizes are available, including full-sized Bundts perfect for sharing; small Bundtlets, great for gifting; or bite-sized Bundtinis® sold by the dozen. The concept also offers Tiered Bundt Cakes as well as gifts items such as platters, candles and cards. Note: Hours may vary on holidays. Please call the bakery for hours and more information.
Reviewed 20 July 2017

I first discovered Nothing Bundt Cakes online when I wanted to send something special to my daughter for her birthday who was away at college in Nashville. The cakes were aways a big hit with her and her friends, but I never got to taste one myself. I was delighted when they opened up their first east coast store in Shrewsbury, NJ. I happily made the 25 minute ride to the bakery. Once inside, I realized it is also a really cute gift shop with cards, serving trays, candles, books, and other trinkets and gifts. Samples of the red velvet cake and the lemon cake were being offered. I tried them both and liked them both - but the lemon was heavenly! I was extremely surprised at how moist and fresh the cake was - quite possibly the freshest cake I have ever had, other than cakes made in my own home. It was delicious! The staff explained that every cake is baked fresh each morning using only the freshest and real ingredients. You could tell! I treated myself to a Bundlet and ordered the featured flavor for summer - lemon with a swirl of raspberry. (You can join their e-mail list and add your birthday to your profile to receive promotions for a free Bundlet on your birthday which is a nice gift to yourself. You will also receive special offers from time to time.) I took that little cake home and savored every bite. I think I just might have to try one in every flavor! Joking aside, I will definitely be going back to bring some home to share with my husband, and I will keep this bakery in mind the next time we're celebrating a special occasion, or I need a thoughtful and delicious gift!

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

I like to buy my cupcakes at nothing bundt cakes ...cupcakes are moist and delicious and come in many different flavors...staff very friendly and helpful...I also like the display of cupcakes when one needs a quick gift to either say thank you to someone or happy birthday etc. etc. and the prices are reasonable enough and the presentation pretty enough so recipient comment on their cupcake gift(s)....oh and then they have coupons from time to time...have i mentioned already that I love their cupcakes:-)

Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

This is a warm and inviting bakery that has friendly workers eager to help. The cakes are delicious and well packaged that last long. This is a must to stop for a treat!

Reviewed 4 December 2016 via mobile

Love the soft yummy great tasting bundts I think I have tried every flavor and continue to try any new ones

1  Thank Donna S
Reviewed 21 September 2016

A lot of people might not know the Bundt cakes. They are AMAZING !!!!!
Very moist .
The flavors are amazing. My favorite is the chocolate chocolate chip and White Chocolate Raspberry
The Bundtinis are the best , you can choose 12 of them in different flavors