“Door locked.”

La Provence Restaurant
Ranked #28 of 37 Restaurants in Shrewsbury
Reviewed 18 May 2016

I went yesterday evening and they were closed. The parking lot had no lines painted on it, there were no cars there. So I went somewhere else.

Reviewed 20 February 2014

This is a hidden gem! A must try for any fan of Italian or French food! The beer battered artichokes are to die for! I've never tasted a better pork tenderloin!

Reviewed 20 February 2014

La provence restaurant in red bank is my new favorite restaurant in red bank. I had scallops, my wife had a salmon. Both fishes were excellent, the best lemon champagne sauce I ever had. Definitely we are coming back.

1  Thank mobadr21