“A Taste Of Italy!!”

Federico's Pizza Express
Ranked #10 of 37 Restaurants in Shrewsbury
Reviewed 13 February 2017

Whatever you decide to eat it will taste like you are in Italy varied menu whether it is a pizza or a main cource you will enjoy all of there home cooked meals Family owned!!

Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

The best Food/pizza/service in all of NJ!!! Victor and Nate make you feel like family. A must if you are in the area!

Reviewed 18 March 2016

I ordered one day before work because the kids were home..Thought i was gonna leave to work before the pizza got to my house. I was wrong. It came so fast. First the kids were undecided what kind of pizza they wanted. So we ordered a 1/2 Sausage and Mushroom 1/2 White Pie with Broccoli! It was delicious...

Reviewed 1 November 2015

Typically I go to Federico's for their dinner special. Now just because it's called a dinner special doesn't mean it's just for dinner. For $10.99 you can get a pasta, a meat and a salad. They don't just give you a tiny little dinner either; it's a decent size. I've had this several times and even brought my son for dinner.

On a more recent day our office decided to go for pizza. They have good pies also. The crust is a little tough but it's all quality ingredients from this 3rd generation establishment. You can sit and eat in their casual place or take food out. Very friendly people makes it an even nicer setting. One of our employees eats there every week. Put them on your list of places to try if you haven't been yet.

Reviewed 22 April 2015

I love coming here for a slice of pizza. One of the best traditional slice pizza in the area. Great Service too!

1  Thank Mike_KOZ