“Nice and clean. Centrally located”
Review of Dunkin' Donuts

Dunkin' Donuts
Reviewed 13 September 2017

I like this location because it is often on my way. It is not the most modern store and given the size of it I don't think they will be adding the comfy seating that some of the other stores have added. In the end I don't think they (the company) will ever get the Starbucks like loitering where people camp there for the whole day. That said I cannot drink that starcoffee and I can drink Dunkin' so I'll stick with my guys.

Reviewed 1 September 2017

A competitor of Starbucks, however, they have several drinks that's are better than Starbucks. Food menu is limited and mobile app has limited customization

Reviewed 13 May 2017

I often go here as it's right in town and convenient. The staff is always friendly and very efficient / fast.
Order to go works good eliminates the line.

Reviewed 20 December 2016 via mobile

It looks a lot like Christmas. There is a table of various goodies to purchase, from munchkins to coffees. I like to pick up a box of 25 for the office every now and then. Service is fast inside.

Outside, there is always a stream of enless cars getting their morning Joe. But the line moves fairly quickly.

Reviewed 2 November 2016 via mobile

It's 6:30 AM and there is a constant flow of cars through the drive through window. Your wait is no more than 30 seconds to get your order in. Then another 30 seconds and you're out of there. It's just as busy if you want to go inside. Fast friendly service.