“Vegetarian friendly! ”

Add it.
Ocean Cafe
Ranked #12 of 37 Restaurants in Shrewsbury
Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

Great options for all, but the veg menu options are delicious! Tofu lettuce cups are a favorite and often veg friendly soups too! Great value, friendly service.

Date of visit: March 2017

Reviewed 17 October 2016

Healthy food. Not the cheapest but tastes good and there is a good selection. I had a chicken wrap and butternut squash soup for lunch today. They were delicious.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 11 January 2016

Ambience is deceiving - very simple dining room with basic tables and chairs. But as you'll see as you wait for a table, the food is divine. The soups ($3.50-$5.50) are what brought me here - carrot ginger & white bean escarole are my favorites. Chicken lettuce wraps ($7.95) Teriyaki Tofu on Skewers ($7.95), and the Buckwheat Noodle Salad ($7.95) are what keep me coming back. No crappy ingredients anywhere on the menu. There's a kids menu, too, but my kids love the chicken satay and soups so much that they eat like 40 year olds when we're here.

Date of visit: December 2015
1  Thank Leigh D
Reviewed 21 September 2015 via mobile

Stopped in for lunch because the diner I was heading for was closed for renovations. Boy did I get lucky, we decided that the half sandwich and soup looked good. I had the chicken chili and t have to say I have never had a better cup of soup. The bread for my Sandoval was excellent as was the chicken in peanut sauce. I will return next time in downtown Red Bamk

Date of visit: September 2015
1  Thank lewl2013
Reviewed 20 July 2015

I first went to this place with my office. My boss's wife is a nutritionist and brought us there. It's a small place in a small strip mall. Parking can be difficult as well as getting out onto Route 35 south. If you want to go Route 35 south, take a right onto Route 35 north and grab the U turn before the train tracks.
As I said, small place, food is fresh so it will take them a slight bit longer to make you a sandwich or salad. Every day they have a wide variety of soups and sometimes chili. Vegetarian dishes. Love it!

Date of visit: September 2014