“Best donuts”

Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Ship Bottom
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 22 October 2017

Best donuts I have ever had. They start out with a plain donut and add the toppings on top. They even had ice cream donut cakes, with donuts inside which is different and good. So if you're ever looking for an interesting cake on LBI this is the place, you can preorder them.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

These were great. I preferred the simple toppings rather than the ones full of toppings. The sandy donut was fantastic!

Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

There are two locations- I always go to the Ship Bottom location. The donuts here are so delicious. The donut itself is not great and has a great taste. You can ask for the topping of your choice- our favorites are Mape and Bacon, Jelly and Boston Cream.
I would have given this 5 stars except that they are no longer allergy friendly. I have been coming here for two years and have loved that my kids could finally eat donuts in a peanut free place. Two weeks ago I was told by the girl behind the counter they cannot guarantee that the donuts are nut free. Oh well.

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

The donuts were made to order, served quickly and we're simply the best donuts I've ever had. They're crispy on the outside, with an airier consistency than a typical cider donut on the inside. The icing and toppings melt just enough to coat these amazing morsels of goodness. I'm glad this place is not located close to home, I'm afraid I'd have a serious weight problem if they were.

Reviewed 7 August 2017

Fresh, warm, gooey deliciousness. Best donuts anywhere, from the Sandy to the Boston Creme to the Plain donut, these are worth the wait and the price. They all start as cake donuts and then toppings are added as you place your order. Get a dozen. They'll go in minutes. Come early to avoid the crowds. Friendly staff.