All reviewsfree parking across the streetnew yorkthe busharmon meadowsmovie theaterinto nycport authorityper dayhotel shuttlebeds were very comfortablefitness centerrestaurants and shopsgreat place to staybusiness tripoutback steakhousetimes squareeasy access to nyc
Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

Family visit to NYC during spring break week and over Easter. Hotel was clean with nice size room at less than 50% of the cost of a smaller room in the city. Hotel staff were nice and very helpful especially Kari (she was incredible and made our visit much easier). NJ Transit Bus stop in front of hotel with 10-20 minute trip to downtown NYC provided easy access to anywhere in the city.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Kevin W, General Manager at Holiday Inn Secaucus Meadowlands, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Thank you for sharing your experience and choosing the Holiday Inn Secaucus.
My Team and I are pleased you enjoyed the hotel and one of my dedicated Team Members made your visit warm and memorable.
Looking forward to seeing you back soon and all the best for safe travels!!!

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Room had a pretty view and was clean & quiet. The shelving in bathroom needed to be repainted and the walls were a bit unkempt needs a repaint but . However 5 stars for Trecel at front desk because she was sweet & friendly and very accomdating. I would recommend this hotel to others and will stay here again because its well managed! ( just know 20 per day to park in the lot was a but steep) but that was only drawback.

Room Tip: 7 and 8 floors
Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Kevin W, General Manager at Holiday Inn Secaucus Meadowlands, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Thank you for sharing your experience.
My Team and I are pleased you found the hotel to be "cool and cozy".
I'm delighted to know that one of my dedicated Team Members made your visit warm and memorable.
Looking forward to seeing you back soon!!!

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

Great food and excellent service at the hotel’s Urban Plum! No need to go anywhere else! Lots of seating space and convenient to the lobby. Appreciate having such a great option inside the hotel to avoid having to get out.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
3  Thank MichaelD10741
Kevin W, General Manager at Holiday Inn Secaucus Meadowlands, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2018

Michael,
Thank you for sharing your valued feedback.
My Team and I are pleased you enjoyed our unique restaurant and found the service to be outstanding.
Looking forward to seeing you back!!!

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

This hotel had a great and friendly staff. The rooms were nice clean and modern. The only occurrence that brought down their rating was upon checkout there were no carts available to help with the luggage. A convention must’ve pulled up and used all the luggage carriers to unload their merchandise. This should be done at a different location not the main entrance. The hotel also was very convenient to an array of restaurants.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Kevin W, General Manager at Holiday Inn Secaucus Meadowlands, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2018

Thank you for sharing your experience.
I apologize for the lack of luggage carts, however the hotel has 3 available for all guest too share. I'll share your comment with my owner and perhaps they'll purchase a few more.
I'm pleased you found the location to be convenient and hopefully you had the time to venture out in the neighborhood and dine in one of the fine restaurants.
Looking forward to seeing you back in the near future and all the best for safe travels.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

Great Breakfast all you can eat!!,Happy and helpful Staff,Great Staff!!!Give me my Room 4 hour before check inn!!!
The toilet paper is charming so soft,Rooms are big size and very clean!!!
I would definitely stay here again!!!Free parking

Room Tip: Great Place to stay Clean,quiet,Great service!!!
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank slarango

My Team and I are pleased you enjoyed your visit and sincerely "thank you" for the 5-Star review.
Yes, I can't agree more, big rooms and super soft toilet paper.
I'll be sure to share your comment with my Team and hopefully we'll see you back soon!