“Hooked on Tuesday”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 November 2017

Stopped in and we both ordered from their "Hooked on Tuesday" special which included choice of : 1.Salad, 2.Entree, 3.Dessert.
We were promptly shown to our table, served a loaf of bread with oil to dip in.
My wife had the Classic Caesar Salad, Atlantic Salmon* 8 oz.which includes 2 sides & Jen’s Jamaican Coconut Pie. ($18.90)
I had the Bonefish House Salad, Pecan Parmesan Crusted Rainbow Trout also includes 2 sides & the Macadamia Nut Brownie. ($21.90)
Everything that we ordered was excellent, the server attentive and the atmosphere was very nice. (the only complaint I had was the music was turned up a bit too high)
We had a great dining experience here, I would certainly return. Thanks.

Reviewed 30 October 2017

Eating at numerous of their locations and food was good as always. Pleasant waitress. Nice quiet restaurant that we could walk to from our hotel

Reviewed 19 October 2017

Really nice mainly seafood restaurant (though they do have some other stuff on the menu) - very tasty food, good service, nice bright clean surroundings.

Reviewed 13 October 2017

I recently had dinner here with two peers traveling in from Europe (Switzerland and Spain) before a day of meetings with a mutual customer. Both were tired and jet-lagged from a long day of travel, so I wanted to get something quick but nice, and nearby to our hotel. This Bonefish Grill perfectly fit that bill! All of us thoroughly enjoyed our meal, and I got to introduce them to my hands-down favorite appetizer anywhere - "Bang-Bang Shrimp". They loved it as much as I do!

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

Well located. Good parking. And great Bar at the entrance of the restaurant. Service is really good and the dishes are good too. Not too exotic dishes, but well done with fresh ingredients. It is a not noise place and you will be able to comfortably chat with your partners. Just in case make a reservation.
Best