I am loyal to Marriott and have stayed at various Residence Inns. This one, although good, was slightly off the mark.
1) Rooms are clean and spacious
2) Hotel Lobby is well maintained
3) Staff is courteous
1) Most of the time recpetion is empty. You have to wait and shout for someone to cone from the back
2) Compared to other Residence Inns, the breakfast was a bit lacking.
3) The AC in my room was not working although the Thermostat said it was. Called someone to find out the breaker was turned off
All in all nothing major, but they do need to drive this up a notch.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking