“Loved this place!”

Franklin Terrace Motel
Ranked #9 of 39 Hotels in Seaside Heights
Reviewed 19 June 2011

Me and my friends went to this property after prom and we had no prblem checking in very late at night. Staff was nice, and very knowledgble about area. Room were nice, we had room with two beds and pleanty of room around them. We loved our stay and we got what we wanted from this motel. We had fun and we will never forget this PROM WEEKEND!!!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with friends
4  Thank shsrs30
Frank_TM, Manager at Franklin Terrace Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2013

Dear guest,

It's always a pleasure to hear that our guests enjoyed their stay with us, and I will share your comments with our team.

Thank you for sharing your experience, and we look forward to your next visit.

There are newer reviews for Franklin Terrace Motel

Reviewed 29 May 2011

Ok so I was suppose to stay here for 3 days and I left after 2. The first night I went to go to the bathroom the toilet was slanted all the way to one side almost fell off.. The shower was filthy I took a bar of soap and went in the pool to shower!! Are comforter had holes in them and one actually had BLOOD on it.. One of the sheets had holes from cigarettes in it. The people who work there do not know how to do business. They would threaten to call the cops on you if you had a friend hang out outside your room when you where getting ready. Some people who where in a room upstairs got the cops called and kicked out because they had kids outside hanging out.. Overall waste of 1100 for 3 days do not stay here..I would stay in my car or on the beach before I stay here..

• Stayed: May 2011
2  Thank trpics

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

At Franklin Terrace Motel, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. If you had a problem with the room we would have gladly changed your room given the opportunity to do so. Our Bed sheets and Comforter has been washed by professional laundrymen and should not allow incidents like this one. We are available 24/7 for all our guests. We do have rooms with full bath, and we did upgrade all of our bathrooms and some of our rooms with Flat screen television and freshly coated paint in all of our rooms. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.

Reviewed 3 March 2011

My friends and I have been going to Seaside for the St. Patrick's Day parade weekend for well over 10 years now. The past 5 years we have stayed at the Franklin Terrace. The place is a great value. I mean you're staying at a cheap shore motel so you can't compare it to a Hilton, Marriott, etc. The price is cheap (off season it's about $65 per night). It's a fantastic location! Close to the boardwalk, clubs and the main road where the parade is held. The rooms are not luxury, but they are clean and that's all I care about. Plus you get a fridge, stove, etc which is a great convenience. Our group takes up more than half of the motel when we go down and we have never had a problem (of course we are not young irresponsible kids either). I have only stayed there off season and would not recommend going during the summer as I can imagine it would be filled with aforementioned young, irresponsible kids celebrating prom, graduation, etc.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for giving us your repeat business. We want all of our guests to see us at our best which is why it is disappointing to hear that anyone has an experience that is below their expectations. I’m so glad you think we are a spot that offers good value for your hard earned money because that was our intent, to offer clean comfortable accommodation at a more economical price. I’m so happy that you were able to see the hotel as we hope everyone is able to see us. We look forward to your next stay and wish you safe travels until then!

Reviewed 22 January 2010

I am a business traveler and always look for amenities that made me feel like at home. I travel four days a week on business. I found this hotel on the internet and booked it becasue of all the amenties it offered for free.... like free WiFi hi speed internet. The room consist of microwave, refrigerator, cable color tv/w remote and so on. The staff was courteous. The room was nice and clean. The hotel was also conveniently located near restaurants and bars... actually walking distance.I recommend this motel to any one. I spent less than $80 per night which is a bargain in this area.

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank alvin007

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind review. I’m so glad you think we are a spot that offers good value for your hard earned money because that was our intent, to offer clean comfortable accommodation at a more economical price. It is our hope to continue to provide this type of service to all our valued guests and we look forward to your next trip!

Reviewed 19 October 2009

We were unable to go anywhere because our car was placed in a puzzle-like parking lot. To get out at check-out we had to knock on others' doors to get them to move their cars. We were in the room by the office and had to listen to the phone ring all day and night. It was truly a unique experience and not in a good way.

• Stayed: July 2006, travelled as a couple
1  Thank janda1210

Dear Guest,

I am sorry that our motel was not sufficient in regards to what you were looking for in a motel.

Please accept my sincerest apologies that your experience was less than satisfactory. It is disappointing to learn that you feel we fell short of our goals in this instance. I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy schedule to share your concerns.

We do have sufficient space for one car per room and also parking off street available for guest too. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.

Please know that we value you as our guest and would like all our guests to see us at our very best to this end. I hope the next time you travel to Seaside Heights, you will be able to give us another opportunity to prove you can get a great nights rest at Franklin Terrace Motel.