“I love this place”

Got a photo?
Add it.
La Casa Del Sol
Reviewed 9 August 2011

i have been going here for years - I stumbled upon this place over 4 years ago - as it said it was a mexican deli - and I love the soft drink Sangria - and they had it along with a deli/restaurant section that is cheap and good. The owners are always around and it has been a job watching their son grow up each year. Their tacos are delicious and they have all sort of different chips, sodas, sweets that I remember as a child. The owners are always smiling - yes this looks like a hole in the wall - not as bright as 7 11 - but give it a chance - cheap good food. Locals eat here. They are the best during the October fest - as the parade goes right by their establishment and they sell tacos right on the street.

I am disappointed I did not review this establishment before - as I just found out - their was a fire in an apt above them. Ihope they can reopen soon.