“I order the delivery 3 times a week ...”
Review of Szechuan Tokyo

Szechuan Tokyo
Ranked #19 of 22 Restaurants in Sea Girt
Reviewed 7 January 2016

I happen to order form this place 3 times a week for lunch ... I always order their white meat chicken steamed dumplings ..and there special soup for two ... and its always wonderfully delicious ... the food is fresh and arrives in a times ... my office also orders catering a couple time a year as well ...I am very picky when it comes to chines food because I moved here from sanfranciso and we have some of the best chines food in America ... this place is second to none in this market

1  Thank FamilyGuy150

Reviewed 13 November 2015

I live in Belmar, no good Chinese restaurants by us. When I need a Chinese fix, I always order from here. Their sushi is good too. One of my favorites is their eggplant in garlic sauce, consistently good each time. I have had lo mean's, sesame chicken, tuna rolls, gyoza, and dumplings. The only thing I was not crazy about were the dumplings. However, the gyoza was terrific so no big deal. They deliver very fast and food is always hot!

Reviewed 7 June 2015

I have never sat for a meal but always get carryout. It is always delicious and ready in 10 minutes from ordering.

Reviewed 29 August 2014

There is no must have here. The atmosphere is dark and can use updating. The service is friendly. The food is good and portions on the large side. You can have a variety of Chinese dishes, Thai, and Japanese. They even have hibachi and fire pot . Enjoy the price is reasonable and service quick.

1  Thank susiesci
Reviewed 31 July 2014

My mom wanted to come here for Mother's Day since she was craving Chinese food. As she tells me, nobody likes Chinese food in her "active community" so she never gets to eat it.

She has been here a few times and insists that this is the best place for Chinese in her area of South Jersey. I'm more of a takeout kind of guy when it comes to Chinese food, but what could I do--it was Mother's Day.

Well, I was stoked when I found out they also served Japanese food and more importantly--SUSHI!! Not only do they have sushi, but they also do hibachi as well.

They always say to listen to your mother and I have to say she was right on this one. Even though I did not have Chinese food for my entree, I did get to sample their steamed dumplings and thought they were very good.

My sushi was fresh and tasted great. The rolls were a decent size and filled with a good amount of fish.

I would like to come back and try the hibachi next time.