“Delicious ”

Ranked #7 of 23 Restaurants in Sea Girt
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

We came here last year around the same time. Dinner was amazing. Came back for dinner again. AMAZING. The staff is great. The food is top notch. My husband ordered the rib eye special. He said it was the best steak he's ever had. I had the scallops with crab and tomato bruschetta. Yum. Can't wait to come back next year.

Reviewed 23 August 2017

Nestled a half-block from the Sea Girt lighthouse, the Parker House is a solid choice for summer dining. We ate there with another couple on a $19.99 Lobster Wednesday; good food and service, and sitting outdoors on a shaded porch added to the summer seaside atmosphere. Drinks re reasonably priced. best bet - dine early during peak season.

Reviewed 13 August 2017

It is nice to be able to sit on the porch for dinner. Shades are effective for sun set. Helpful staff and nice dinner options.

Reviewed 4 August 2017

My friend and I stopped by here and enjoyed having a drink at the outside bar. It's a small area but we were able to get seats. There is a raw bar in the next room, so we tried the raw bar items which are "shucked to order"! We had oysters, clams, & shrimp, which were all deliciously fresh! (the cocktail sauce was probably the best I've ever tried!).

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

Went for drinks and apps before dinner, at 5:30pm Sunday, but we didn't stay bc of one hour wait, we looked around and saw lots of families at tables with iPads and chicken tenders. We had great dinner at Blend in Manasquan. Then we came back at 10pm. Good band in basement. After two drinks I went to restroom. When I came out, manager Jeff Munson said we had to leave because my husband was wobbly. What? If you are over 40, expect to get kicked out.

1  Thank 811westriver