“A Bar, Restaurant with a outside seating in Front and Back.”

Tommy's Tavern and Tap
Ranked #3 of 38 Restaurants in Sea Bright
Price range: US$10 - US$22
Description: Tommy's Tavern + Tap is a rustic tavern style restaurant that has a wide variety of food, water views, and two fully stocked bars! We have coal fired pizza & wings, burgers & wraps, salads, and a full sushi bar! Our back bar is our famous "Whiskey Bar" carrying 24 different tap beers & a wide range of whiskey! We have a built in bocci ball court in our backyard, corn hole, and cash bars during the weekends. Come try us out for the ultimate restaurant experience!
Reviewed 30 July 2018

We heard this Restaurant has the best pizza in New Jersey. They Do ! It was crowded and they notify you a table is ready, by texting you on your cell phone, which is unique.

Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

Been to Tommy’s over fifty times. Always large crowd but you don’t feel crowded. Good food. Great people watching and great well trained staff.

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

My wife and I went there for a late dinner unexpectedly. The wait staff and the manger couldn't have been nicer. The place was very crowded but our food came out in a short time. I had a Flat bread pizza with eggplant and tomatoes it was excellent. My wife had a salad with chicken and beets also excellent. For desert we shared canollis hugh and very good. The place a very reasonable. Will definitely go back.

Reviewed 9 July 2018

Have been to this place now several times when I am in the area or coming from the beach. It can get pretty crowded, but I have never waited too long. The menu is big and the drinks and food are so good. They have burgers, salads, sushi, and wood fire pizza. The wings are one of my favorites and I don't really love wings, they are made in the oven and have a crisp outside, served with peppers and onions and a side of yummy hot buffalo sauce. The salad and sandwiches are good too. They have plenty of beers and drinks to pick from, one of my favorites is the tommy chill. It's simple and refreshing. There is a huge bar and a lot of areas to sit inside as well as outside there are some tables. Theres also corn hole set up outside and some other games, my kids like to go down by the river. It is a fun casual setting with really good food. If you are planning a Friday or Saturday night it may not be as easy to get into, but it's worth a try.

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

We stopped after passing the place many times. We wish we had stopped sooner. The pizza turned out to be some of the best I have had. The ingredients were fresh and well distributed on the pie. Looking around at the other food being served made us anxious to return to try other items. The only drawback is the crowds during the summer. Well worth the wait.