“Great Burgers!”

Woody's Ocean Grille
Ranked #3 of 37 Restaurants in Sea Bright
Cuisines: Southwestern
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Just a few steps from the Atlantic Ocean in Sea Bright-one of the Jersey Shore's iconic beaches-Woody's offers the area's top fine casual dining destination. The unique atmosphere at Woody's is somewhat upscale, yet very laid back. Our menu is California coastal with a southwestern flare which includes our famous fish tacos, fresh seafood, and exciting southwestern creations. You will always find something satisfying at Woody's.
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

We had just arrived in town and were looking for somewhere we could eat outside with an ocean view. We were coming up empty and getting hungry so we settled on Woody's. From the map, you would think there would be an ocean view, but that is not the case. There is not even any outside seating, save for a couple tables on the sidewalk outside that you wouldn't really want to sit at. That said, we thought the menu was great, and even though there were a ton of fun, inventive dishes to choose from, we were both in the mood for a burger. The burgers were great as were the fries. We saw plenty of delicious looking dishes being delivered to other tables and that we would love to try some time. This is a busy place, clearly a favorite, and also pretty noisy, but the food and service was great and we would definitely recommend it.

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

Our first time to Woody's. Nice atmosphere. Wait staff friendly and attentive. I had a chicken entree with mashed potatoes and a spinach red pepper sauce. Very tasty. My husband got the Baja tacos! Delicious! Prices were reasonable and also a nice adult beverage selection.
We will go back.

1  Thank Liz S
Reviewed 28 June 2017

After some amazing lobster bisque last year, we had to come back to Woody's for dinner this year. However, our lobster bisque this time was the consistency of glue and had no flavor at all. We were embarrassed after talking our friends into ordering it. The menu is some fish items and bar foods- good for large groups or picky eaters because there will be something for everyone, but the food was nothing special at all. The tuna (ordered rare) was served grey and cooked entirely through. The best part was the coconut rice.The sliders were decent. There was a nice drink menu and the server was attentive, but I will still be trying somewhere else next time. None of us were satisfied considering what we spent.

Reviewed 31 May 2017

Jenny served us a delicious meal, including the tempura shrimp tacos. We had the orange crush, so refreshing... Jenny is a wonderful waitress. Made me feel like I was back in Texas where everyone is super nice !!! She Has a wonderful disposition, don't lose her.

1  Thank StefaniP91
Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

Ok. I should say more. But, shamefully, I keep ordering that. Repeatedly and over and over again. It's just so good. I mean, I've tried other things and they are good, but that dish? Oh man. I substitute the rice for the spicy mashed potatoes and give the stink eye to anyone who may want to "try just a bite". Mine. All mine. The atmosphere is definitely laid back, you'll see everything from people fresh off the sand to people dressed up for date night, it's all good. The service is fun and super chill and all about you being happy and making sure your buzz doesn't wane (if that's your thing). Definitely worth a call ahead on the weekend to see about wait times since it gets busy, which I love to see (local businesses deserve to thrive!), as long as they don't run out of my beloved Wasabi Encrusted Tuna! Happy eating, ya'll!

1  Thank Kelly M